CHAPTER FORTY-NINE

🌸 | T A N Y A | 🌸

I woke up smelling smoke and hearing crying.Such a nice thing to wake up to on my birthday right.My birthday is already depressing as hell since it's on 9/11.I sighed throwing the covers off of me to go brush my teeth.
"Why you cryin?"I asked Ezra as he kept crying at the top of his lungs making Dave Jr and Calix cry the only calm one was Aamir.Where the hell is David?
I kissed my teeth and began changing their diapers as I made two trips of bringing them downstairs quickly they were crawling around in the living room as I kept a close eye on them.Where's Kiera?And who the hell is burning food.
"David!"
"Yeah!"I heard his voice from the kitchen.
And I saw Kiera run in holding a plate of burning something.I think it's eggs.
I raised a eyebrow.
"Happy birthday mommy we made you eggs."Kiera sneezed on the plate since she was sick.
Eww germs.
"Aww thank you,it looks so good."And the Oscar goes to Tanya.
"Your welcome."She said running off as Calix crawled to me eyeing the plate with a 'what the fuck',look.
"I don't know what it is either...hey stop that."I said scooping Calix up as he was trying to beat up Aamir with one of the toys and Aamir cried.Calix is such a bully allways trying to beat his brothers up the only one he dont mess with is Ezra cus Ezra ain have no hoe in his blood and he might not know what swinging was but he sure as hell was swinging on Calix.

"You can't be hitting your brothers Calix ."I told him and he just glared at me as Aamir sat on my other leg pouting at Calix who hit him.
"You got to be nice."I told him and he just continued to glare at me and I sighed something is wrong with that child.
I put them both down to continue playing and I seen Calix trying to take a toy away from Dave jr and Calix didn't know any better as he began hitting him making Dave Jr cry,which made Ezra cry,than Calix began crying cus he couldn't have the toy than Aamir was crying just cus his brother's were crying.I felt a headache coming on.I couldn't do this crying shit.The fire alarm was going off and the boys were trying to cry louder than it.
"David!"I shouted and he came into the living room.
"Watch the boy's please I need to go shower."I told him and he nodded trying to get them to stop crying.

After getting dressed I went downstairs holding my phone and keys seeing everyone asleep in the living room.
I was gonna wake Dave up but he looked peaceful so I continued out the door.

"So how have things been?"Lauren asked and I sighed.
"Stressful but we'll get through it,how have thing's been in here?"I asked her looking around the mental facility.I know what Lauren did was wrong but I felt bad for her because she was put into foster homes and she wasn't loved until she was with Dave's family.Dave didn't even know that I visited her because I know he would tell me all the negatives about talking to her but nothing has gone wrong so far.
"They're getting so big."Lauren said looking at the boys and Kiera on my phone.
"Yeah Calix is still the bad one,he's still fighting everybody ya know."
"So when are you gonna tell David?"
"About what?"
"About being pregnant."
"Tonight at dinner,I wonder how he's gonna react."

💎 ~ D A V E ~ 💎

Now I understand why Tanya didn't want any more kids five was enough.Thank Allah Kiera is older but these four here are a instant headache.
I sighed as Calix threw food at my face and the boys laughed as Calix sat there with a mug on his face."he got you good daddy."Kiera giggled as I used a paper towel to get the food out.I just prayed that the last time me and Tanya had sex she wasn't ovulating as much than cus I can't handle another baby I cant.
For now on condoms will be used.
I hoped Tanya would be back soon.
I heard the front door open and heard Millyons,Aaron's,Chris's,Royalty's,Tanya's father,and my parent's voices.
I felt food hit my face again.
"Shaking my damn head,Calix again?"Aaron asked seeing me wipe the food off my face.
"You already know."
"Where's the birthday girl at?"My mom asked as Millyon unbuckled Aries from her car seat.
"Let me see my niece."I said taking Aries from her.
"She's out somewhere she'll be home soon."I think.I gave Millyon Aries back.
"Ill be right back I got to go check the mail."I told them as I got the mail keys going outside onto the porch as I unlocked the mail box.I got the mail seeing bills and jail letters from Natalie than I seen what I been waiting for.I went inside putting the other mail on the counter as I sat on the couch opening the letter as I began reading the results.Dave is mine,Aamir was mine,Ezra was mine....but Calix wasn't mine.What the hell.I called the number at the bottom.

"Hello."
"Yeah Its Dave Easton I got the results in the mail,can you explain how three kids are mine and one isn't?"I asked.
"Well it's very rare but a woman can become pregnant when already pregnant,usually that's how you get twins,but Calix seemed to have come later from someone else."The doctor informed me and I clenched my jaw pissed off.
"Aight thanks doc."I hung up holding the paper in my hand becoming more and more mad,Calix isn't mine.I should've known Tanya wasn't different from all those other females.I was gonna make her my wife.I heard the keys jingle and the door open and I seen Tanya walk in closing the door back as she took her shoes off.

"Tanya."
"Huh?"
"Im gon ask you sumn and don't lie to me,did you cheat on me?"I asked her.
"What...no."
"So explain to me how Calix isn't my fuckin child!"It was quiet as Tanya looked at me with rage.
"You went and tested my son's behind my back,without my permission,you dont trust me?!"She asked.
"Nah defenitley not now why the fuck is Calix not mine who was you fuckin?"
"Nobody Dave,I d-."
"I dont even wanna hear that shit im out this bitch mane,you really had me fooled."
"Dave stop I didn't cheat, it was c-."The door slammed as I closed it getting to my car.
Fuck her.