CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

🌸| T A N Y A | 🌸

🌸| T A N Y A | 🌸

"What are you doin?"Dave asked watching me as I began to pack up my clothes.
"Uh going home."I told him as I zipped up my bag.
"Why?"
"Cus I dont live here Dave."
"Nah you can't go yet,I got to take c-."
"Take care of me yeah I get it but look Dave,me and you know im perfectly fine,it's time for me to get back up on my feet an get my coins again."I told him as I began searching for anything else I had in here.I found one of my hoops and placed it in the pocket part of my bag.
He sighed.
"Ill drive you than."I nodded.
"You gonna be okay though,with everything?"I asked him.
"Yeah ill be fine."He gave a simple answer pissing me off.Why was he so upset he's acting like we're a couple or sumn.

"Hmm okay."
I began putting my shoes on.
"What's wrong,why are you upset?"I finally asked and he shook his head.
"Nothing Tanya."I frowned,usually I hated the nick name peaches,but I wanted to hear it he made my name sound just so spiteful now..
"I thought I was peaches?"I questioned.
And he ignored me.
"So your really that mad that in leaving?"I asked crossing my arms.
"Yes cus im a stingy and clingy ass nigga."He admitted.
I sighed walking over to him as I straddled his lap.
"Calm down,I have to go,I still have my own life too,and I still have to work,I know im about to start my period too,and I would hate to mess up your lovely sheets."I told him.

"I ain worried bout that shit though."He told me.
"I know you aren't but I am, how about we go out some where tomorrow?"I thought and he perked up.
"Sounds cool to me."
"Dave,why are you acting like this when you know,I work right across the hall from you every day."
"Cus sleeping with you is hella comfortable,got my own pillows and shit."He said primping my breast before laying his head on them.And I rolled my eyes chuckling at him this guy I swear.
"So you don't like me,you like my breast?"I asked him.
"Yeah."He said as I felt his lips connect with my breast and my body heated up.
"Alright,alright."I stopped his hands before it could escalate any furthur.
"Lemee just get a taste before you go."He said looking at me as I felt his hand rubbing my thigh that was extremely close to my cat.I felt him run a finger along my pussy through the thin fabric of my tights.
"And you ain leaving my house with these tights on."He told me and I squealed as he tossed me onto the bed.
"Get off of me,you crazy."
"Nah baby im brazy."He said crawling up to me like I was his prey and I was straight up dying.
"Oh ain nothing wrong with a lil bump an grind."He sung horribly as grinded himself against me and I couldn't take it no more as I bust out laughing at him.I loved Dave's goofy side.He knew how to add humor just at the right time and he never failed to make me laugh or anyone else,rather it was sarcastic remarks,or a corny joke.

"Ohh im about to five in oahhhh."He continued to sing horribly and I had a laughing fit as he grabbed his shirt and took it off as he swung it around before tossing it some where in this room.
"Dave please stop."I told him and he only smirked raising a eyebrow.
"Nah baby a nigga on his magic mike shit this morning peaches."He said throwing his head back dramatically as he rotated his hips on to me.
"Why would you do that?"I asked shocked as he ripped my tights off with a force.
"Cus you ain wearing them tights ever again."He told me as he threw the ripped material somewhere else in the room.
"Cmere baby,mm you stay wearing these thing's."He said snapping the thong string against my pussy and I jumped from the feeling.