CHAPTER FIFTEEN

💎 ~ D A V E ~ 💎

💎 ~ D A V E ~ 💎

I wanted to take Kiera shopping at the mall and let her play in the bounce house there and to stop in part city to see what she wanted the theme of her birthday party to be for this weekend.
I was waiting for Tanya to get out the shower.Her stubborn ass was mad at me cus she was tryna go into work at the Diner and I told her no she shouldn't be working like that and im sure they would understand and like I thought so they understood.Than she tried to go home and say she's over stayed her welcome.I told her ass she wasn't going anywhere until her stitches were gone and she was fully healed.

And like always she huffed,whined,had a attitude,and than roll her eyes.She was happy to get out of the house though after I told her to ride to the mall with us cus I didn't want to leave her alone.
I ran my hand over the tight ass cornrows she gave me felt like my hair was gonna fall off my scalp.
It hurt to sleep cus of how fresh they were braided and it was uncomfortable but no lie that shit looked fye though especially with the zig zag parts she put in my hair.

The bathroom door opened and I shook my head seeing all the steam leak out she had that bitch like a sauna in there.Of course there were guest rooms she could've slept in and showered in but I lied to her and told her the room's weren't finished giving her no choice but to sleep with me.
I liked woman that took care of their hygiene made sure they showered,shaved,took care of their hair,and brushed they're teeth.Normally I ain trust women that had the same body shape as Tanya's cus I was convinced they couldn't wash they're whole ass.But I knew Tanya cept her self clean,thank God cus bitches be out here smellin like some hot neck nowadays,and their breath be on ten,while their ass be a whole swamp.I smiled knowing Tanya was completely different from that as she walked by smelling like vanilla and her hair smelled like straw berries.

"Stop sniffing me weirdo."She said as she heard me sniff as she went to walk past.
"My fault you just smell good."I told her grabbing her hand as I pulled her back trying to feel up on her since she had this lil towel on.
"No let me get dressed."She said fake mad.
"Nah cmere you over here smelling good and everything."I told her as she straddled my lap as her towel rose up a bit.
"Oh my gosh can you not."She said as my hands went behind her under her towel as I massaged her booty before giving it a slap and she jumped up as I chuckled at her reaction.
"You play too much David."She told me as she went to get up.
"Can I please get dressed."She said rolling her eyes.
"Yeah go ahead."I told her as I was done fuckin with her she tried to make sure her towel stayed tightly wrapped as she gripped it with one hand as she searched through her bag of clothes.

I decided to go wake Kiera up and get her to take her bath and get her dressed.
"C'mon baby girl get up."I said walking into her room but she was already sitting up with puffy eyes and I saw tear stains on her face as she wiped a tear off her face with the back of her hand.
"Kiera what's wrong?"I asked going to touch her but I flinched as she started screaming and putting up a fight.I was stunned and confused.
"Kiera stop calm down."I said confused at her outburst.
"No dont touch me!"She screamed and I was confused as I stepped back wondering why she was acting like this and Tanya made her way into the room half dressed and half her hair done.
"What,what happened?"She asked and Kiera ran to her hugging her at the legs as she shook.
"Ms-Ms Tanya I don't want nobody to touch me."She said breaking down and than I finally understood she thought I was like Uncle Ryan and thought I was gonna hurt her.
I was angry and saddened at the same time as Tanya consoled her.
"Dont worry your daddy isn't like the bad man okay."She tried to tell her and Kiera shook her head.
"No,no,no."She said repeatedly shaking her head as she cried I left out of her room going back to mine she was gonna need a therapist now cus she didn't trust men including me her own father.I thought as I sat with my head in my hands trying to control my emotions.