CHAPTER FIFTY

🌸 | T A N Y A | 🌸

"I don't know what's going through his head dear to make him forget you were raped."Dave's mother told me and I sighed looking at the time on my phone it was 6 am and Dave was still no where to be found.
"Im not even worried about that im worried about his memory problems,he just keeps forgetting things,he forgets to turn the shower water off,he forgets to turn the stove off,he even forgot one time that I came in the kitchen to eat breakfast we had a whole conversation I came back into the kitchen again and he asked me,' are you gonna eat breakfast',I have an idea of what he may have but I hope it's not what it is."I said shaking my head worried for Dave's health,I did my research and it's very rare that people in their 20s-to their 40's have Alzheimer's but its still possible.And I think he has it he damn near forgot Ezra's name one time,had to ask me what his name was.

"I pray he doesn't have it too that would be such a shame."I nodded agreeing with her as I bounced Calix on my lap.I was hurt to know this was Scar's child,I thought I stopped him quick enough but he must've had pre-cum,why did I have to be so damn fertile.I don't regret having Calix I regret him not being born under better circumstances.I will love him just as much as the others,I just hope Dave will do the same.Calix kept touching my stomach like he knew something was in there and he smiled.Did Calix just smile?This is the first time I seen him smile.
"Oh my gosh guys look Calix is smiling."I exclaimed and they all snapped their heads back seeing Calix smiling as he rubbed his hands on my stomach.
"I got to take a picture of this."Aaron said.
"Hmm its almost as if he knows something is in there...."Millyon trailed off.
"Im pregnant."I said aloud.
"Why would you guys do that?Ezra and them aren't even able to walk,how are you gonna give six kids attention?"Dave's mother asked and I was stumped I hadn't even really thought about that.
I sighed.
"We'll take it one step at a time."I called Dave again and this time he picked up.
"David hello where ar-."
"Can you please stop calling your disturbing my sleep."A female's voice said over the phone and my heart dropped.
"W-who's this?"
The phone hung up and I was trying not to jump to conclusions.
But I could only think thw worst it was silent as eveyone looked at me in worry as I bounced Calix on my lap and he looked at me as if he could feel my pain.
I didn't want to cry in front of anyone so I got up.
"Can you take him for a sec please?"I asked David's mother.She nodded looking at me with sympathy.
"Tanya do you want me to come up th-."
"Im fine Millyon."I said as I went up the stairs wiping my face.

I sat on the bed feeling diffrent emotions at once,It was anger,sadness and regret,regret of giving him my heart and how so quickly he can just step out on us....FUCK THE WEDDING!WHERE IS THAT BITCH MADE NIGGA AT IM FINDING HIS MOTHA FUCKIN LOCATION AND RUNNING HIS ASS OVER!

I looked for his location on SnapChat and put the location on my gps as I put my timbs, sweatpants and jacket.I put my hair into a ponytail put my gun in my purse and got my keys.
I went down the steps in a rage.
"Tanya where are you going?"Millyon asked.
"Tanya your not thinking straight!"She said.
"Keep an eye on the kids ill be back."I spat as I slammed the door leaving out the house.

💎 ~ D A V E ~ 💎

I felt someone's arm's around my waist,I thought it was Tanya so I moved my head on her chest,it didn't feel like Tanya's chest.So I shot up real fast and opened my eyes to quick.As I felt nauseous from all the drinking I did last night and the light hurt my eyes and made my head hurt.
I sat up in the bed neaked wondering what the fuck happened last night,I couldn't remember at all.

The girl in the bed began to move as I searched for my clothes and my phone.I saw missed calls and texts from everyone especially Tanya.
"Shit."I mumbled as I got my phone and I heard the girl yawn.
"Last night was so beautiful,Im glad you were my first."The girl said.
"Last night was a mistake I was drunk."
"I don't think it was,it was beautiful,you vented to me how some bitch cheated on you and I helped you out with that."
"Tanya ain no bitch watch your mouth."
She rolled her eyes.
"That's what you called her last night."
"Where are you going?"
"Im leaving."
"Why,just stay a little lo-."I heard a gunshot and a door get kicked open.
"David Latrell Easton,bring your sorry ass out,you think you can cheat on Tanya?!No one fuckin cheats on Tanya!"I heard Tanya's voice shout and my eyes widened.
"Your secrets safe with me go out my window."The girl said.
And I got my phone and put the window up as I went ouy and went to the side of the house.

"Where the hell is Dave at!?"
"What are you talking about I don't know a Dave!"
Damn she's a good actor.
"Who's car is that than?"
"My boyfriends he's out on a jog."
"Im so sorry I thought my fiance was here I mustve had the wrong location here goes money for damages,im so sorry."
"It's okay girl I understand I would've went crazy if I found out my fiance was cheating."
"Yeah,what's your name?"
"Candace."
"Once again im sorry Candace.....SORRY that I don't believe your fuckin lies,I see your big ass head David and that fuckin chain he owns is right there,and his name is on the dashboard of that damn Bentley!"

I started running and looked back to seen Tanya hop out the window holding a pink pistol im her hand with a pissed off face.
"You forgot Tanya was raped,you go out and cheat on Tanya on her fucking birthday?!The same time she was gonna tell you she was pregnant!How dare you cheat on TANYA!"She shouted as she ran up and I was scared cus she was speaking in third person and I ran to my car fumbling with the keys as I went to go run across the street.

I heard a cars tires screech and a honk as I looked back seeing Tanya laid out on the ground in front of the car.