CHAPTER THIRTEEN

🌸 | T A N Y A | 🌸

🌸 | T A N Y A | 🌸

"Bitch wake that ass up sis your nap is over,here your lips lookin crusty."I heard Milly say as I felt a moisture come over my lips and it was lip gloss.I could feel her hands running through my hair.
"I know you a wake see you moving that finger on your E.T shit,chill im trying to do your hair,cus your boo keep stopping by every day and ill be damned if you still dont slay in this hospital bed."She told me.
And I was confused.Boo?Boo as in ghost cus I ain have no boo.I don't even remember how I got in the hospital really all I remember is Kiera screaming Ms.Tanya and me bringing Dave McDonald's.

Open your damn eyes.
Say sumn...

"You know im tryna sleep and your annoying ass ain givin me no peace."I spoke with a scratchy voice.
"Well you've been asleep for a week it was time for you to wake that ass up,hang on cus your breath is rocking and you need some water,cus you sound like you should be in a commercial holding a hole in your throat sayin,'This is what happens when you smoke cigarettes."She said in a scratchy voice making me laugh and cough in pain I swear Milly is so stupid.

"Dont make me laugh it hurts."I told her.
"Oh my God just take the gum Tanya damn its rockin im gonna go get you some water and something to eat."She said kissing me on the cheek and I checked my breath and it was indeed foul.
"Aw man that's not cute."I said shaking my head at how bad it smelled and put the gum in my mouth tasting the mint.
My door opened and I saw Dave walk in.
"Tanya?"He asksd shocked seeing me awake.
"David."I spoke back.
"Im so happy to see you awake,you need anything ?"He asked as he held my hand looking down at me as I rubbed my thumb against his hand.
I shook my head 'no'.
"Milly went to get me food."I told him.
"I told you many times Tanya and now that your awake im gonna tell you again ,thank you."He told me.
"For what?"I asked confused as I tried to sit up but I winced at the pain.
"Oww."I said as my stomach hurt.
"You need a doctor?"He asked I nodded and he pressed the button for a nurse.
"You dobt remember?"He asked I shook my head no.
"Man you jumped in front of the gun so Kiera wouldn't get shot cus Natalie came to the office shooting."He told me as he moved my hair out of my face and I started to remember Kiera crying and the sounds of the gunshots.

"Kiera!Is she okay?"I asked worried as I didn't see her.
"She's fine she's still shaken up she's at my grandmother's,my fam defeniteyly wants to see you now."He told me and I rekaxed.
"Mane Milly been giving me hell,that girl is wild."He told me and I was surprised.
"What?Milly actually spoke to you?"I asked.
He nodded.
"Yeah she was like so the head that good got her jumping in front of the gun and shit?"He said yep that sounded like Milly
"Oh my gosh."I said shaking my head at her crazy self.
"I met your moms too she cool fareal."He told me.
"Tanya,they ain have any chicken and waffles so I got you a muffin foreal."Milly said walking in as she stuffed M&Ms in her mouth.
"Wazzup Dave."Milly said holding up the peace sign.
He nodded at her.
"Trey my moms and your moms on the way."She told me I nodded.
"Yay I get to see momma C."I said happily,its been a minute since I seen Millys mom.
A doctor finally came in.
"Glad to see you awake feeling okay?"She asked.
"No I feel pain in my stomach"
"It's normal,you just need your bandage changed,and pain killers,you seem fine other than that lets just keep you over night just to keep an eye on you than you can be discharged tomorrow morning."She told me I nodded understanding.
"Mane I got an appointment tomorrow ill see if I can move it-."
"Nah I can come get her."Dave said.
"You sure?"She asked and he nodded.
"Okay."
"I gotta pee."I whined as the doctor finished from switching out my bandages as she left two pills before leaving out.

I struggled to get up in pain.
"C'mon I gotchu."I heard Dave say as it hurt to move and he escorted me to the bathroom.

"I heard Dave say as it hurt to move and he escorted me to the bathroom

💎 ~ D A V E ~ 💎

"You don't have to carry me."Tanya told me as I carried her up the steps.
"Girl be quiet."I told her as I could hear my phone vibrating and I know it was diffrent lawyers since I was getting sued left and right from diffrent employers that got shot.
And it was just more things to stress about.
I laid Tanya on the bed.
"You need anything?"I asked her.
"No I'm tired right now."She said pulling the covers over herself.
"Alright."I went back down stairs hearing the door bell ring.
And Aaron came in with Kiera in his arms followed by Lauren.
"Hey bro!"
"Shh Tanya upstairs sleeping."I told his loud ass.
"Oh my fault,when she wake up?"Aaron asked as I took a sleeping Kiera out of his arms.
"Yesterday."I told him.
"How she's been?"Lauren asked.
"Alright she in some pain."I told them.
"Mane that girl officially fam now mane,took a bullet for my niece man."Aaron said.
Lauren nodded agreeing.
"Yeah,Natalie is still alive though."I said irritated.
"Damn why won't her bitch ass just die already?"Lauren said.
"I don't know man."I said shrugging looking down at Kiera as she slept wondering what would happen if Tanya didn't take that bullet for her.
"Want us to take Kiera bro,you look tired and look like you stressed."He said and I knew I looked a mess I haven't been eating properly or sleeping properly my hair was growing out and I didn't have time for a shape up.Ive only been wearing sweat pants and hoodies I didn't look presentable at all.

"Nah m-"I was cut off hearing Tanya scream and I jumped up.
"Stay here with Kiera."I told them
and I made my way upstairs seeing Tanya suffering from a bad dream as she cried.
"Don't shoot!"She said and I was trying to wake her up.
Her eyes opened.
As she touched my face.
"She shot you."She said as tears came down her face.
"No im right here."I told her as I wiped the tears off her face as I could see how traumatizing it was for she wasn't the only one having dreams either.I thought as I held her until she went back to sleep and I could feel my eyes getting heavy as well as I rested.

I felt something shift in the bed and my eyes opened seeing it was just Kiera laying on the other side of me I pulled the covers back over all of us I kissed them both on their foreheads and I went back to resting.
I could get used to things like this.