CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

💎 ~ D A V E ~ 💎

I was losing my mind it was new years eve and Tanya wasn't here to celebrate it with us.Kiera was at home with Millyon and her grand parents.Me and Aaron were out in Chicago searching for Tanya we was asking a few connect too.And so far the word on the street here is about a girl named Tanya killing Scar.I love my lil thug,I ain know she had it in her but she did.I felt bad not being able to bring in the new year with Kiera but this was important we were only given a specific amount of time.I was confused though.Cus if Scar didn't have Tanya than who does?

"Shit you might wanna ask Trell he right there he know bout anything."He said pointing to Trell who was cross the street cat calling to women who walked by with his gang followinh his lead.
"Aight thanks bruh."I said pulling up my pants as me and Aaron crossed the street walking over the niggas were cautiously reaching for they heat when they saw us but we stay strapped to and ready for action.

"You Trell?"
I asked.
"Who wanna know?"
"Smoke."I said and it was like my gang name rang bells.
"Whatchu wanna know?"He asked.
"You know bout her?"I asked him as I pulled my phone out showing a picture of Tanya.And he tried to be nonchalant and shake his head.
"Aight...bet."
"Woah nigga chill."He said putting his hands up as I pressed my heat against his head as I held him by his neck pushing him against the wall.
"Why the fuck you lying,I don't got time for this shit if she die cus yo ass decided to not tell me nothing today gon be yo judgment day."
"Aight...Aight chill,okay all I know was Scar had took her,and there's was rumor that she loaded with money,word spread like wildfire and everybody want a piece of dat money,she killed Scar and security tape showed a nigga named Mute was helping her escape."

"What else?"
"That's all I know man foreal on my moms."He said and I nodded letting him go as I stepped back.
"Thanks blood be bool out here."I told him and he nodded walking away.
"What now?"Aaron asked.
"We got to find some nigga name Mute."I said scratching my neck.
"Aight bruh let's go den."He said and we walked back to my car getting in.

Me and Aaron made a stop at the store for some snacks.
"All this shit we got to go through,make me feel like im in a damn law and order episode."Aaron said shaking his head and I remained quiet as we were next in line.
"Aye what up nigga?"I heard.
"Yo wassup Mute."I heard and I turned around seeing two guys doing sign language with this nigga named Mute.I began making my way over there.
"Chill bruh dont strike now we should follow him around first."Aaron suggested and I nodded my head as the cashier rang our items up and we paid as we began making our way outside discreetly following behind Mute.We went to the car and we seen him get in the white rusty van.I saw him look around before he opened the door getting in the back as a man and woman sat in the front.
"My nigga that's Bryson."Aaron said seeing the driver.My heart sank as Mute opened the back door and I seen Tanya lied down with her hands cuffed and brusises along her body.I became more pissed off seeing that nigga Mute comb his hand through her hair before the door was shut back and Aaron began taking pictures of the license plate as they began driving and we followed.

I gripped the steering wheel tight to prevent myself from pulling my gun out and shooting they tires in broad day light.They began to pick up speed I guess they realised they were being followed as they began turning corners and we stayed right on their ass.
I saw Bryson look in the side view mirror and he saw my face as I held a mug looking at him and he smirked shaking his head as his began speeding and I stayed on him.
Cars honked as we went in and out of lanes as I chased him.

"Damn nigga!"Aaron said gripping his seat belt as we made a u-turn in the middle of the street and made a quick right again and I could smell our tires burning.
"Hold onto sumn cus I ain letting them go that easily."I warned him and this nigga grabbed his dick....what the fuck?
"I ain ready to die man."He hollored as me and the van sped onto the highway.I could hear the cops on our asses but we ain care.