CHAPTER ONE

🌸 | T A N Y A | 🌸

🌸 | T A N Y A | 🌸

"That's amazing T,I knew you'd get the job,now all you got to do is fuck him."Milly said bluntly as she put lip gloss on her lips as she looked st herself on the phone as we were on FaceTime since it was my lunch break it was 2 in the morning and my best friend was up trying on some diffrent lip gloss'.
"Who fuckin who?"Tre asked coming into view behind her as I didn't see his face but I saw his body.

"Mind your business and go back to bed."Milly told him.
"Who you on the phone with
,oh what up sis?"Tre asked looking at me through the phone as he smiled.Tre was like the brother I never had.I waved at him.
"Hey bro."
"Wassup but you tryna fuck?I know someone ain tryna fuck my sis ill kill them."Tre said honestly like any brother he was over protective of me.I rolled my eyes.
"No one Tre."I told him.
"Mhmm better not be y-."
"Tre give me the damn phone go back to bed."Milly said trying to push him but he gripped her waist.
"Nah you got to come back with me."He said smirking as he bit his lip.
"Alright just give me a minute."She whined.
"Nah getcho ass in the bed now."He said and than I heard her moan than I hung up real quick.I shook my head those two were so nasty but I admired their relationship.They've been together since high school and just got married two days ago.Of course I had to shed some real bitch tears at the wedding cus I loved seeing my best friend happy and doing her.
Ive been there with them,through the arguments,break ups,and make ups.And of course I was always the third wheel.

I've never been a relationship.I think I was meant to be lonely.Because im 32 and still haven't found love.My mom doesn't make me feel any bettet either.She always tells me sometimes God put you on Earth to be alone,claiming that your to great for anyone.
So basically she's trying to tell me its okay for me to be lonely for life.As if that supposed to make me feel happy.

I shook my head as I checked the time seeing that my break was over.
I got back up from a booth I was in as I began busying myself as I began to wipe down some tables.
My attention was drawn too who came came through the doors.It was a group of women and men who came in drunk off their asses as they reeked of a good time and alcohol.

They took their seats as I grabbed six menus approaching them.
I placed them in front of each of them three women and three men.
"My name is Tanya I will be your waitress for today can I start you off with some drinks?"I asked them.
"Yeah a glass of Tanya would be nice."One of the guys spoke and the guys began laughing.
"She ain even all that ."One of the girls said smacking her teeth.And that twisted wig isn't all that.I thought but I held my thoughts in.
"Nah im just playing shawty but id like a sprite foreal."He spoke I nodded as I wrote his drink down and the rest of theirs as I wrote it down as I sighed walking off.

I

put my key in my apartment door as I unlocked it stepping in as I locked it back.I sighed feeling exhausted as I had three hours of sleep before it was time for training at East Corporations.I went to turn the light on and there was no light I flickered another light switch realising my power was cut off.
I groaned in annoyance knowing I was late paying the light bill.
I turned my flashlight on my phone on as I changed into my sleeping clothes as I flopped on my bed setting my alarm clock as I drifted off into sleep.

🌸 ~D A V E~ 🌸

I was on my computer reading emails and replying back as I updated the corporations progress every five minutes.I was blessed to come from a family of success.But being born into it didn't mean anything I still had to work hard.I had to pass with straight As and graduate with my master's degree.While managing all of this I couldn't lose sight of what was important.My daughter Kiera,baby girl was three and came into the world on September 28 in 2016.I don't regret my daughter being born.I just wish she was born into better things.Like having both her father and mother around.I was always working while her mother Natalie was out still living like she didn't have a daughter.She was always jumping from dick to dick and club to club.You'd think she'd slow down for her daughter but nah she still ain doing right.She Instagram fsmous and loving it.She just got her nudes exposed last week and went on Snapchat to cry about it.Who the fuck cries on Snapchat?I thought.

And since she's my baby mama she always connected to me and making me look bad in the tabloids and magazines.
I'm not worried about that though, the thing im worried about is Kiera searching her mother up when she's older and realising how much of a thot she was.
Her mother was a stripper who got lucky and trapped a billionaire and collects money from they baby daddy every week.You'd think she's buy some baby clothes but nah she spent it on her chest and ass and she looks so plastic it sickens me.
It's not attractive at all.

I heard heels clicking and I looked up seeing Lauren and Tanya at her office across from me.
I bit my lip as my eyes scanned Tanya seeing what she had on.
She had her hair in a ponytail showing her beautiful face as her dimples showed everytime she spoke and laughed at something Lauren said she was in her element as she focused on what Lauren told her.
Tanya had on a black long sleeved turtle neck dress.I dont think she could help the way the dress hugged her body and she had the perfect legs in the heels she had on putting power in to each step she took.

Lauren went to the elevator and I just looked at her every few seconds I looked away from the computer as she was reading through the training booklet.
"Good morning Mr.Easton,I can feel when someone's staring at me."She said smirking as she looked over at me.
"Good morning Tanya just checking to make sure everything all right in there."I played it off.
"Fine actually but, I think this training is unnecessary because I already know everything I studied over the weekend."She told me closing the booklet.
"Do you need me to do anything get coffee,do paper work?"She asked I smirked.
"Well I actually need you to alphabatize these files."I told her as I patted the stack of papers on my desk she smiled getting up.
"Alright I finally have something to do,is it alright if I listen to music while I do so?"She asked.
"Yeah I don't see anything wrong with that."She went into her purse pulling out her blue tooth Beats headphones.
"And where is the file cabinet at?"She asked and I pointed to the corner of my office where a empty cabinet stood.

She crossed the hallway to my office as she began her work she hummed to what ever song she was listening too and I felt that it was calming and soothing as I typed on my computer as I tried to ignore her bending down to get to the low drawers as her butt was just...there.She was blessed.

I heard knocking on my door and I looked up seeing Lauren smiling as she held her thumbs up.
I mugged her as she laughed walking away.

Natalie Navadia...Dave's baby mamma...