CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

💎 ~ D A V E ~ 💎

I sat in the chair in Milly's hospital room as I watched everything about to go down.
As soon as Tre walked in Milly instantly spotted the hickeys and smelled the perfume.Milly and Tanya were straight up tagg teaming on him.

"How could you Tre?What did I ever do to deserve this!"Millys voice cracked and my eyes shifted to Tre waiting for him to respond.It was a shame that I liked drama so much especially when you know sumn everyone else doesn't know.
"

I keep telling you I ain do nothing damn,what do you want from me?What was so important that I had to be here?"
"I see the hickeys Tre I know your cheating I went through your messages im not dumb!And I lost the fuckin baby with your

ignorant ass,I dont kiss no one's ass you can leave right the fuck out since you want to throw the whole marriage away,I don't need you go back to Becky with the good hair!"Milly shouted at him and it was quiet as Tres chest rose and fell as he took deep breaths and what he said next caught eveyone off guard.

"Actually Millyon, its Brian with the good hair."He said proudly with his chest.
Wait..wait..wait a minute now.I heard Kevin Harts voice in my head as I was lost.
My nigga....I-I am confusion.
Wtf just happened?
I never thought Tre was gay foreal.That guy really looked like a woman,that is straight up witch craft right there man.
"What the hell your gay?"Tanya asked.
"No...in bisexual."He said taking a deep breath.
And Milly started crying harder and I seen Tanya hurt for her.I became pissed off cus no one upsets my lady.
"Look bro I think you should go man."I told him straight up.
He stared at the floof with his head down as he turned and exited.
"I wanna beat his ass so bad Tanya."Milly cried into Tanya's arms.
"I do too Milly,in sorry it has to be done this way but God does everything for a reason."Tanya told her as she kissed her forehead and Milly began shutting down as Tanya combed her hand through Milly's hair softly.

"
When peace like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll
Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say
It is well, it is well, with my soul

It is well
With my soul
It is well, it is well with my soul."
Tanya sung suprising me with her beautiful singing voice , ive only heard her hum,but it makes sense cus when she moans it always sounds like she hittin that one note honestly.

"Millyon bills!"I heard Aaron's voice making me roll my eyes.
Him and Milly were close friends through Tre since she was there when him and Tre were drug dealing an shit.
Aaron's smile fell as he walked in.
"W-what happened?"He asked her confused.
"I lost the baby Aaron."Milly said upset.
"Im sorry,how is Tre taking it though?"He asked her and as he hugged her and she began crying again hearing Tre's name.
"We gonna step out for a minute Milly."Tanya said as me and her walked into the hallway.
And Tanya sighed sadly as she hugged herself.
"How ya feeling?"I asked wrapping my arms around her.
"Betrayed, I cant believe he would do her so dirty like that,a-and he was like a brother to me how could he do that?"Tanya questioned aloud as I let her rant to me and I rocked her steadily as she finished her rant and she huffed as I kissed her forehead as her hands held onto my forearms as they were wrapped around her body on top of her chest and she rested her head on my arm tiredly.
"Im gonna stay with her until she starts feeling like her self again."She told me.
"You a good friend,I hope this dont make you think all niggas ain shit."I told her and she smirked.
"No, little boys ain shit,real men are what's real."She told me.
"Im glad you understand."
"Thanks for sticking around,im happy your do observant you know what her favourite candy was."Tanya said smiling at me and that damn dimple popped making me break into a smile.
"I ain think you was gonna pick up on that but yeah a nigga just got it like that."I said shrugging.
"Right."She said rolling her eyes.
"Why you ain tell me you could sing?"I asked her.
"It's not even serious."
"Yes it is your voice sumn special cherish if ma."She smiled.
"You really think so?"She asked.
"Yeah."
"If you say so but cmon im ready to go back in."Tanya said and I smacked her ass that was sitting right in her pink sweat pants gently.
"Aww."Tanya cooed and I shook my head seeing Millyon curled up sleeping with her head on Aarons chest and Aaron had his mouth open as he dropped in his his sleep.
"This nigga here."I said taking a picture of them.
"C'mon lets go Aaron's got her."I told her.
"You sure?"
"Yeah I'll l bring you right back when she wakes up."I promised her as I held her small hand as we made our way out of the hospital.

"Daddy!"Kiera exclaimed running to me with her arms wide open and I crouched down to her size as I opened my arms hugging her.
"Ke ke!"I exclaimed just like her as I twirled her around and she screamed and laughed as I put her down and she was dizzy trying to walk.
I chuckled watchin her attempt to walk in a straight line and she sat down holding her head as she pouted.
"Ow dang."I groaned feeling a pop to my head.
"Dont be making my baby dizzy like that."I heard my moms voice making me snicker as I held Kiera up.
"She straight ma look."I said watching Kiera run to Tanya and hug her legs as she looked up and Tanya smiled looking down.
"Hey pretty."Tanya said making Kiera smile bigger she loved when Tanya boosted her confidence.
"Hi Ms.Tanya I missed you."Kiera said.
"I missed you too."Tanya said hugging her and I smiled watching them interact with each other.I had a feeling Tanya was gonna be the mother figure in Kieras life.
I felt a nudge to side and I looked down over at my mom.
"Stop playing son,when are you gonna make her your girlfriend?"My mom asked me as we watched Tanya play with Kiera as Kiera showed her,her new toys.
"Woosh."Tanya s

aid making a flying sound as she made wonder woman fly with her hand as she played with Kiera.
And Kiera giggled laughing at her

"Dont worry ma,patience is everything."I told her.

🌸 | T A N Y A | 🌸

It hurt my heart seeing my bestfriend going through sumn like this.She deserves so much better.I was so saddened for her but I wanted her to know that she is not going through this alone and everyone is here for her.And to not sweat Tre's trifling ass not only did she lose a child but he had the nerve,the audacity to show up with hickeys from a man,while his wife is laid up in the hospital heart broken,he's out there gettin his back blown out or out there blowin someone else's back out.What made him think what he was doing was okay?

Thoughts ran through my mind as I sat passanger side in Dave's car as he was driving to Millyons house.

I was gonna do what she would do for me.I thought as Dave pulled into the driveway.
"See you later Kiera,see you Dave."I said opening my door.
"Uh uh girl where you goin without givin me a kiss?"He asked.
"Into Millys house."I told him.
"Girl stop playin."He said pulling me closer and he tilted my head up with his index finger and thumb on my chin as he pecked my lips a couple of times making a smirk come on my face feeling drunk off a few kisses.

"Ewww."Kiera squealed as we looked into the backseat seeing her cover her eyes we both chuckled at her.
"Alright be safe girl."He told me as he pecked my lips one more time.
And I smiled.

"Bye Ms.Tanya!"I heard and seen Kiera waving.
"Bye pretty."I aaid waving back as I closed the door taking my keys out as I found Millys house key and unlocked it as I stepped in and locked the door seeing Dave pull off.

I turned the lights on getting started.I made my way to Millys room as I began cutting and bleaching Tres stuff of course I didn't do it to all of his things I left some for Milly to do too.
I opened the window as I dumped the bleached clothes out onto the lawn as I grabbed his white air forces and smeared them through the mud and grass and left the stuff out there knowing it was gonna rain soon.I locked the door back and washed my hands before grabbing some food from their fridge.

I popped on the couch watching t.v.As I called up a locksmith to change the locks for Milly house.Ill be damned if Tre try to step foot in here ever again.
I hung up as they let me know they would be right by tomorrow I got a text message from Dave.

And I opened the message as my eyes bugged out.
Daddy Dave😩💦🍆;
Missing u already..

I looked at the picture of his dick on hard and I bit my lip befoe turning my phone off...Damn.Than I rolled my eyes seeing the contact name change.
I changed into a pair of Millys shorts and shirts to sleep in knowing she wouldn't mind as I fell asleep pulling the blanket over me.