CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT

💎 ~ D A V E ~ 💎

"Baby wake up."I was trying to wake Tanya who was snoring,today was my birthday and we had some shit to handle.
"Hmm?"I moved her hair out of her face and she slapped my hand away.
I hissed cus that shit hurt.
"Really that's the way you gonna treat me on my birthday?"I asked her in her neck and she huffed.
"Move."
"You got to get up."
"I don't want to Astraea had me up all last night."She yawned and I plugged my nose.
"Mmm must've kept you away from that toothbrush too."I gagged and she punched me in my shoulder.

She got out of bed with her hair all over the place and drool stains and crust in her eyes...ew.
"He did it again."Tanya shook her head seeing Calix sleeping in the same crib as Astraea.In the middle of the night he would climb into her crib and sleep beside her.

"He just loves his lil sister."I told her.
"Yeah but he can't do that,cus what if he rolls over in his sleep on top of her?"Tanya asked and I ignored her picking up Astraea, I think Kiera didn't like her at all.
I love all of my children the same though.Maybe I should take Kiera with me just for today.

It felt good to know me and Tanya were together again,we kinda fell off after I realised she's been visiting Lauren I called her a dumb ass and it didn't go to well from there.

Tanya came out the bathroom brushing her teeth.
"Do I look fat?"She asked twisting and turning.
"Yeah....in the right places."I told her honestly.
"I got to start hittin the gym."She sighed pinching her stomach it wasn't even big it was just a slight pudge.

"Your beautiful."
"You have to say that."She rolled her eyes going back into the bathroom.
I wanted Astraea to wake up but I didn't feel like hearing her crying so I just put her back in the crib.

I sat on the bed thinking about where I should take Kiera and searched different places on my phone.
"Happy birthday."Tanya said straddling my lap.
"You betta get off of me."I warned her she better stop for that pocket pussy get thrown right out the window and its back to the real deal.
She kissed my lips hungrily and I kissed her back with the same energy and she grinded on my lap as I felt her grip my dick making me hard as she moved her head back.
"Come down stairs if you want eggs with a side of head."She told me in my ear before getting up and I bit my lip looking at her as she left out of the room.

I turned on the baby monitor and placed it by Astraea's crib and went down stairs almost tripping.
I seen Tanya getting ready to cook some pancakes.

"Go head take a seat watch tv."She told me but I ain wanna watch tv I was impatient but I guess I would have to wait.
My phone began ringing and I seen it was Aaron I answered picking the phone up.

"Hel-."
"HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRFDAY TO TOU HAPPY BIRFDAY DEAR DAVEEEEE HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOUUUU!"He sung in a high pitched voice damn near blowing out my ear drumb.
"Aaron....Aaron."
"Huh..what?"He stopped singing.
"What the hell is birfday?"I asked him.
"The day you were born is your birfday."He said.
"Aaron its birTHday."I corrected him.
"I believe you are very wrong David."I hung up on him not wanting to hear his ass no more.

I seen my mother was calling and I answered.
"Happy birthday baby!"She yelled,what's up with everyone trying to make me deaf today?
"Thank you ma."
"Just make sure you stop by...you still going through with the plan right?"She asked.
I looked behind me still seeing Tanya in the kitchen.
"Yeah, the tuxes and dresses are ready?"I asked.
"Yes."
"Aight you still got the rings?"
"Mhmm."
"Good."
"I can't believe your actually gonna do this,how do you think she's gonna react?"My mom asked.
"Hopefully the way I want her too."I whispered.
"Alright were getting every thing set up right now and I still got calls to make."She told me.
"Alright thanks ma."
"Dave your foods ready!"
"I gotta go see you later."
"Okay and don't be over there making no more grand babies I have enough."
"Understood."I told her and we said our 'I love you'' Before hanging up.
I got up going to the dining room seeing the nice breakfast that was made for me,but where did Tanya go?
"Tanya!"She didnt answer and I figured she was going to take a shower or sumn.I sat at the table scooting my chair in as I began eating my food and scrolling through my phone seeing all the happy birthday messages.