CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO

🌸 | T A N Y A | 🌸

"We are gathered here today..."The pastor spoke as all of Aaron's friend's and family were here for his funeral.We were at the graveyard in a grassy area it was a closed casket in the center of everyone and in there laid Aaron.

Millyon couldn't control her cries.As I held her as she cried and tears went down my eyes too.Dave sat across from me trying to hold his composure as Chris was sniffiling beside me,Aaron's mother just kept sobbing and Dave's father just held her tight with a distant look on hia face.

It was as if the babies knew something was wrong too cus they kept crying except for Calix he just sat there quietly.
"Ms.Milly where daddy goin?"Thalia asked and Millyon was crying to hard to answer so I stepped in.
"He's going on a long vacation he's going to paradise."
"Can I go with him."
"It's not your time yet sweetie."
"Okay."She went and took a seat by her mother who held a bored look texting on her phone as she popped her gum.
The preacher stopped talking as Nancy's phone rang she's the mother of the twins.
"Helluh?"
"Oh im no where important."
"Yeah im at the funeral."
"Girl please ain nobody worried bout that nigga im worried bout what he wrote in his will okurr."Nancy chuckled into the phone and every one shook their head in disgust deciding to ignore her.

I moved stroller with my foot rocking the kids to sleep as I looked up seeing Dave already looking at me,before looking at me and Chris.I seen a sad eyed Kiera.Dave was honestly pissing me off its been two weeks since we seen each other.In those two weeks my emotions were all over the place.But I knew I couldn't dwell on the situation forever,I had children to take care of.Speaking of children I went to the doctor's to check up on the baby and they said they would be suprised if there weren't any birth defects,as in sight hearing or brain damage.I blamed no one but myself.I shouldn't have did all of that knowing I was putting my child in danger cheating or not cheating.

I seen Dave still had no eyebrows becuase he thought it was okay that while I was sleeping he could spoon me like I still fucked with him,straight up put Nair on his eyebrows bet he'll leave me alone now.

After a sad sight of Aaron getting lowered into the casket there was a dinner being held at Dave's parent's house.
Chris was me and Millyons ride so he took us there.

"Thanks Chris."I said to him as he helped me bring the carseats into the house.
"Mommy."I heard Kiera's voice as she came amd hugged my legs.
"Hey pretty how have you been?"
"Not good,daddy is allways sad and forgetting stuff when you and my brothers coming back?"
"We-."

"Dave stop!"Millyon said as Dave had Chris jacked up against the wall.
"You fucked her and now you tryna play daddy to my kids nigga?I thought we was brother's this the snake shit you doin now?"Dave asked him.
"I ain fuck her!"
"David stop."I pushed him away from Chris.

"Come on Tanya,Pops watch Kiera."Dave said grabbing me by my wrist tightly and almost dragging me up the stairs I was struggling to keep up.
The door was closed and locked as I sat on the bed.
"I didn't have sex with Chris I did it to only get back at you."I said calmly as I looked at my nails.
"That shit ain funny stop being childish!"
"Be a man David,your the one who cheated on me,and than you keep Kiera from me like I did sumn wrong!"
"Lower your damn voice when you talkin to me I been nice,I fucked up Tanya,what more can I fuckin say hmm!?"His voice boomed making me jump and I was scared and felt so small,I never seen him this angry before,I guess this was what those pills were for.
"Im sorry,ill say it a hundred times get on my knees and say it,'im sorry',every one makes mistakes,I can't do this on my own baby,I lost my brother I can't remember nothing,and I lost you there's no one to blame but myself."He said trying to look me in my eyes but I looked everywhere but him.
I felt him grip my chin and I was trying still not to look at him.
"Look at me Tanya...look at me,im sorry please just come home."He said as I looked back into his eyes and I can tell when Dave was lying and he wasn't,but I still didn't trust it,I have too much to pride to take back someone that cheated on me.

"I-ill come home,but im staying in the guest room and me and u will be co-parenting and will be friends."I told him.
"So no kissing,no touching,and no sleeping in the same bed as me."I told him and he nodded.
"Aight."

💎  ~ D A V E ~ 💎

Aaron is not dead but he did fake his death though I just had to play my role as well.Scar sent one of his men at us and failed but almost accomplished.Aaron was in a ambulance but he got switched to make it seem like he was dead.We covered up a mannequin shaped like him in the hospital bed with a few connects and put sand and weights in the closed casket to make it seem heavy and we got away with it.

It hurt seeing everyone else hurt I wanted to tell them but who knows who will blow his cover.
I was texting Chris as I apologised for going off on him.
Tanya and me were at home and Millyon was staying in the same room as her for comfort.All the kids were asleep and I was up in my room watching some shit called Marley and Me I ain neva see it before,but on some real shit it had me shedding some real nigga tears,why my mans Marley had to go like that?

"Are you really crying?"I heard Tanya's voice and looked to the door.
"U-uh nah."I lied changing it to some random sports channel.She walked across the room to the closet and I watched her.She had small spandex shorts on with a sports bra,you could tell she ain pump milk in a while cus her chest looked swollen.Her hips got wider and she got thicker.She had a small bump too.Now she said all of these rules,but how can I follow them if she's dressing like this.

She sighed.
"Please stop staring at me."
"Why are you in the closet?"I asked her.
"Getting clothes."She bent over getting shoes and I was trying to concentrate on keeping my dick down.

I failed at that though.
I got out of the bed.
"You know im sorry right."
"Mhmm one sorry ass nigga."She replied.
"I didn't know what I was thinking I hope you can forgive me some time."
"Mhmm."
"Can I get a hug?"
She smacked her lips rolling her eye's as she opened her arms.I gave her a hug not wanting to let her go and I heard a low gasp from her probablg cus she felt how hard I was.I inhaled her scent missing that familiar smell.I grabbed a handful of her ass.
"Let me go cus your already starting keep your hands to yourself."She said grabbing hangers and shoes as she left out and I smirked as I heard a notification from my phone.

I read the message and my smile dropped.

Candy 🍬🍭🍫; can't believe im gonna be a mommy🙌👶