CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX

Im dead ass finna start unfollowing people cus like people just be havin too much time on their hands to post each minute of their life on their message board and I just be like wtf,cus nobody be respondin and they just be sayin the randomest shit like what do yall be doin?Go for a walk or sumn damn.

🌸 | T A N Y A | 🌸

I laid back on the bed as I felt the cold gel being placed on my stomach as the doctor used some stick shit on my stomach.
"And here she is."The doctor said and I smiled.
"She,im having a girl?"I asked and she nodded and I exclaimed with joy.
"I can tell you still have been under alot of stress,I reccomend yoga classes for a stress releiver."She told me as I could hear the heart beat.David gonna be so mad he thought I was gonna have another boy thank God, I could not deal with having another son.

Where's Dave?He finally went to the doctor to see about his condition to see how serious it is.
"So another check up in two more month's, have you been taking your vitamins?"She asked me and I nodded.
"Yes."
"Im gonna warn you again Mrs.Easton the baby may have a disability due to the accident  three months ago."
"What kind of disability?"
"Walking,hearing,eyesight or effects to brain activity."She told me and I shook my head I am never gonna forgive myself if my child has a disability,I knew better than to go after Dave knowing I was pregnant.
Speaking of being pregnant and Dave tell me how this nigga really is mad at me cus I told him no sex until we're married he didn't talk to me for a whole day it would've been two if I didn't tell him to get his shit together or he wouldn't be gettin no oral.
He straightened right up after that.

He wasn't trying to go to his possible baby mama's checkups but I told him to go cus that ain right.I ain mad at the bitch cus she doesn't owe me any loyalty,Dave owes me loyalty she ain the one in a relationship with me.She probably knows that me and Dave are married before they had sex but like I said she doesn't owe me any loyalty.

I pushed the stroller through the mall.I was saddened because Kiera wasn't here with me my baby was growing up today was her first day of school.She got enrolled early because of how smart she is and since she's gonna be five in a couple of months.My baby already in the 1st grade straight up skipped pre school and kindergarten,they wanted to put her in 2nd but Dave said he wanted her to be around people more her age.

I gave Jr his pacifier to quiet him as I looked at baby clothes.I shook my head hearing Aamir repeatedly shout 'ass' and Ezra saying 'Ma'. They both loved to speak Jr only knew the word 'no'.Calix had me worried because he still had yet to speak,but he was the first to walk though he technically is the oldest he was born first.

I felt like someone was watching me and I didn't like the feeling at all my real bitch senses were kicking in had the hairs on the back of my neck standing up.
I felt someone bump into me and I looked down seeing the girl had dropped baby clothes.
"Im so sorry,I wasn't looking."She said.
I helped her pick up the clothes.
"Its fine it happens."I chuckled we both picked our heads up and I saw that it was Candace.
I bit the inside of my cheek.
"Oh it's you again."She said but not in a rude way.
"Yup,looks like I should get going though."
"I would like to apologize to you,im not a home wrecker I didn't even know he had a wife,and you guys have kid's together and it's just so wrong for me to come and just mess up a home."
"It's not your fault you don't owe me loyalty it was David's fault you don't have to apologize."I told her.
"I feel like I still should though,are you okay?I saw you get hit by the car."
I leaned on the stroller handle shrugging.
"I mean im fine it's just my little one in here that I'm worried about."I smiled touching my stomach.
"Oh...your pregnant?"
"Yeah."
"That's nice,who's the father?"She asked with a smile and I scrunched up my face.
"What do you mean?"I asked her.
She shrugged."I mean the night me and Dave were together he mentioned you cheated so,I didn't know if he's the father or not."