CHAPTER FOURTEEN

💎 ~ D A V E ~ 💎

💎 ~ D A V E ~ 💎

"Ughh fuck."I groaned in pain feeling my back tense up that shit hurt.I smelled food cooking and I got out of the bed hunched over as I held my back in pain as I began making my way down stairs.
"Wassup Quasimodo."Tanya said seeing me hunched over like the hunch back of Notre Dame I mugged her.
"Shut up my back hurt,where's Kiera?"I asked.
"Lauren took her shopping."She told me.
"You ain in no pain?"I asked her as I eyed the food she made.
"Not really the pain killers are helping."She told me.
"Ugh."I groaned clenching my jaw at the pain in my back.
I felt Tanya rub circles on my back.
"You need a massage if it hurts that bad."She told me.
"Im gon go to a spa or sumn."I told her as I was hunched over trying to eat.
"Why do that when you got your masseuse right here,my massages are life,trust and belive you can ask Milly too."She told me.
"Nah im good you need to be lying down like the doctor said im supposed to be talkin care of you."I told her.
"I'm fine Dave plus you should let me braid your hair,you got a bush on your head."She told me I nodded.
"Aight fine but afterwards stay your ass in bed I don't want you to hurt yourself."I told her.

"Aight,hang on my mother's calling."She told me as she answered the phone and I noticed she had a change of clothes Millyon must've brought her clothes here.She had on a tank top with no bra and boy shorts on I had no problem at the sight it was nice to see.
"Yes ma love you too,mhmm kay see you later."She said into the phone.
"Why your nipples so hard?"I asked her and she looked embarassed as she crossed her arms over her chest.
"Cus its cold in here."
"Why you don't got a bra on ?"I asked her.
"Cus I don't like wearing one when im just lounging around,is it a probl- "
"Nah no problem at all."I told her as I smirked.
"Your such a pervert."She told me as she threw a oven mit at me.
"When you gonna stop playing with a nigga and let me claim you?"I asked her.And she scratched her neck nervously.
"I don't know Dave,you dont think were rushing things?"She asked.
"Its been three months Tanya and im positive on my feelings about you."I told her.
"Can we talk about this later?"She asked.
"Nah we ain avoiding shit we g-Damn!"I groaned as I moved to quickly.
"Cmere old man."She said helping me.
"This doesn't mean you get to avoid the conversation."I told her as I snatched a piece of bacon on my way back up the stairs.

"You don't understand,I've never been in a relationship,I have anxiety,im too awkward a-."
"And your beautiful,I like your long hair your body,your personality,and you all together."I told her and her face was a light pink.
"R-really?"She asked.
"Yeah girl you got it goin on,why don't you believe me?"I asked her.
She shrugged her shoulders.
"Cus I couldn't see you with someone like me,im low class."She told me.
"Nah your independent."I told her.
And she sighed.
"I do have feelings growing for you too,I just think we should wait to see where this goes,I don't like to rush things,maybe after a couple more dates."She told me I ain really like the answer but I just nodded to agree as she tried to get me to lay on my stomach and it hurt but I finally laid on my stomach as I rested my head on my arms.