CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

🌸 | T A N Y A | 🌸

"Walk of shame I see." Lauren said as I could barely feel my legs. Dave is such ass we had sex from 9pm to 4am knowing I had work today. I told him I'm on the pill and this jiggaboo had the nerve to try to beat the birth control.It does not work like that."Shut up."I groaned in pain holding Aaron's coffee and breakfast sandwich. "Mhmm."She hummed.After asking her if she wanted to go to the mall with Milly and me after work.She agreed."Aww your house arrest bracelet looks cute." She said looking at it and I smiled twisting and turning my leg as my bedazzled house arrest bracelet shined.I was that extra."Thank you now let me go and give Aaron his breakfast."I told her."Aight see you after work." She said and I nodded as I walked/limped to the elevator. I hated elevators with a passion they give me anxiety.

I took a deep breath getting off the elevator happy that it didn't break down while I was on it.I walked to Aaron's office and I didn't see him in there nothing new hes allways late. I thought as I put his coffe and breakfast sandwich on his desk.I looked across the hall and my eyebrows furrowed together seeing Bryson at my computer."What are you doing?" I asked and I was confused as he had this dark look in his eyes as he began walking over to me and I rushed to Daves office. Great the one day I didn't bring my pistol or pocket knife. I thought. As I tried to reach for something to hHE it him with but he gripped me and held me down as I screamed."Shut the fuck up." He said putting his hand over my mouth eww his hands smell like shit, and beat my meat.I thought.

"Scream and yo ass gonna feel this bullet."He said and he moved his hand as he smiled standing in between my legs as I shook."My man will kill you." I told him."Not when Scar kills him first." He said and he laughed doing a deep chuckle. "Your a snake." I spat. " I'm gonna be a snake that's rich,and you the girl that just cheated on her man." He said and I felt his lips on mine as I tried tp push him off but he was too strong as he held one of my legs in the crook of his arm and I tried to push him back with one arm but he kept a tight grip.I heard the office door click open as I didn't kiss him back and bit his lip hard.And I felt him get snatched away from me.

My eyes widened seeing Dave grab him up as he slammed him into the wall as he was throwing blows at him and Aaron was trying to get Dave to calm down."Get the fuck out my office!"Dave shouted at Bryson and Bryson left out with a busted lip and smile on his face and Dave had a angry look on his face as he backed me into the wall."It wasn't what it looked like,Dave I swear I want cheating."I cried." Stop fuckin lying Tanya I know what the fuck I saw, I should've known you wasn't no different from these other bitches! You ain nothing but a hoe!" "I'm not,I swear it wasn't my fault,he pushed up on me believe me please,I tried to push him away, he wa-." I was cut off as he punched into the wall a inch away from my head and I was scared as he stared down at me with dark eyes. I was scared I ain ever see Dave this mad before.

He shook his head at me before walking out the office mad with his face red.I cried as I seen Aaron and he shook his head at me in shame before leaving out as well.

💎 ~ D A V E ~ 💎

I tried to use those damn breathing techniques to try to calm myself down but when I got in the car I was pissed off as my car smelled like Tanyas perfume.I shook my head starting my car up.I though she loved me.What would make her want to cheat? A nigga wanted to cry cus all my heart knew was Tanya she was my first and last love. She reminded why none of these bitches ain shit. I drove home upset.I got all her shit from my bathroom and put it into a garbage bag cus her ass was trash. I packed all her shit up putting it by the front door.I grabbed febreeze and sprayed throughout the bedroom getting rid of her scent.

I shook my head seeing the bed and I was mad as all the memories of us popped into my head.I went to the kitchIen ignoring my phone going off as I decided to have my Drake moment and turned off the lights letting Juice WRLD play.As I grabbed a bottle of henessy thinking I could drink the memories away.I sat on the bed looking at the gift I got her for Christmas I looked at the 250k diamond necklace that had the letter T on it.I took a swig from the hennesy feeling hurt as I looked at the other present as I opened the velvent black box. Feeling my heart ache as I looked at the ring as the diamond danced. I tossed it feeling stupid to think Tanya was the one for me. Had me thinking there was no other woman out there like her. "Who knew evil girls had the prettiest face." I heard the music and I nodded my head agreeing.

I saw her texting and calling and I ignored it.But one message came through but I was drunk so I mustve been seeing things." Bro Scar got Tanya, Lauren said she went to the office but Tanya wasn't there, there was only a note." Aaron sent.