Chapter 20

Chapter 20

I turned my head back as I felt the blood trickle down my lip. I stared Abigail in the eyes as she smirked at me. "You shouldn't leave your mate, Astrid. Bad things happen," she said.

"Oh really? Well thanks for catching me up," I said sarcastically.

"Anytime," Abby said. She grabbed a chair and turned around so she could sit and rest her arms on the back of the chair. "Why are you doing thing? If you want to kill me, why not do it now?" I asked.

"Because Pregnant, I know exactly how I want it to happen. A broadcast if you will, so every pack, every Alpha will see your death. They need to know you died from the first she alpha," Abby explained.

"What is it, The Hunger Games?" I replied. Abby rolled her eyes. "They may be a source to the inspiration," Abby mumbled.

"Now I know which side you're on," I told her. Abby glared at me before climbing off her chair and kicking it aside. "I'm not playing games, Astrid. Once you're gone, I'm getting your pack next," Abby hissed.

"My pack? They didn't do anything wrong. Those are just ordinary Wolves that you are going to take their lives away! You can't just-"

"You know, you're kinda annoying for a she alpha. No wonder Jacob kicked you out," Abby interrupted. I glared at her right before I took a collection of blood from my lip and spitting it out. It was like a paintball and splattered across her face.

"Take her back to the cell," Abby ordered. Some men came and untied me from the chair I was being connected to by a rope and walked me to a cell and threw me in. I rolled on the floor for a second before struggling to sit up. Let's just say it's hard when your hands are tied behind your back. As soon as they were gone, I mind linked Scott. He was the only one that had a say that I wasn't pissed at.

Scott! I yelled.

Astrid, what is it? Scott asked.

I'm with Abigail, I'm kind of held captive right now, I said.

What?! Astrid, how did they get into the pack grounds? If they can do that, surely they can-

Scott! Pay attention! They didn't get into the pack grounds. I was out and they grabbed me. Listen, Matt is the mate of Abigail and I need you to repeat everything I say to Jacob and the others, I told him.

Why don't you just mind link him? Scott asked.

Because we're not on the best terms right now, I said.

Okay, shoot, Scott replied.

Abigail is going to broadcast my death to all the packs and Alphas. She is the mate of Matt so if that is in anyway helpful, use it. I know she isn't anywhere near your pack or mine she's farther away than that. That's the search area and that's where you need to find her and exterminate her before she can get to my pack. After she kills me she is going after my pack and I have a funny feeling that she'll also get your pack and Jessica's. You guys have a she alpha and if any other pack has started considering their Luna an Alpha then they're on her list to hit too. We need to stop her and now, I explained.

Astrid, Scott said.

What? I asked.

Be safe, he said.

Of coarse, I replied.

Twenty minutes later, after my bleeding lip dried and healed, Matt came to my cell. I was glad he came, I needed to talk to him.

"Hey, Astrid," he greeted.

"Matt," I nodded. I watched him sit down on the ground next to the cell and he sighed. "Astrid, look I understand that Abigail has attacked your pack and-"