one

I blew a raspberry at my four month old daughter, McKinley. She cooed happily and flapped her arms. "You're so silly." I smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Morning mama." My son, Cooper, smiled when he walked into the room. "Morning bubby." I felt him hug my leg. He climbed onto the bed and gave McKinley a soft kiss on the cheek and squeezed it gently. "How did you sleep?" I asked him, running my fingers through his light blond hair. "Good, I had good dreams too!" He grinned. "That's great baby." I smiled. "Ready to eat breakfast?" I asked him. He nodded and climbed off the bed.

"You're so cute." I cooed at McKinley. She was wearing a gray onesie with small black hearts and black leggings. "Can I hold her?" Cooper asked. I nodded and gently put her in his arms. "Hi Kinley." He smiled and touched her cheek. Kinley smiled up at him. I stood in front of the coffee table and took pictures of them with my phone. "Are you ready to go to the park?" I asked Cooper. He nodded excitedly and tried to get up. "Be careful buddy." I said and picked up McKinley.

After breastfeeding McKinley, I put her back in her stroller and watched Cooper from the bench. We were the only ones at the park so Cooper had it all to himself. I watched as he climbed onto the jungle gym and slid down the slide.

"Good job buddy!" I smiled widely at him. He giggled loudly and ran over to me, looking down in my diaper bag. "What's wrong?" I smiled. "Hungry." He giggled. I chuckled and grabbed the peanut butter and jelly sandwich I made him before we left. He climbed into the bench beside me and started eating.