Interview with miiranduhhhh

1. What inspired you to write?
when I was in school I always enjoyed writing class and when I found this site a few years ago I was just like I could do this and the fact that most of the stories I found were mostly about high school, so I thought I could write something that would apeal to the college group but also the younger people. 

2. Was Finding My Mate your first story? If so, how's it like to have over 800,000 reads on your first story?
 it's the first story I've written that's longer than a few pages that didn't have to be done for school so yes it's my first story I suppose. haha. I didn't realize I had over 800,000 reads last time I looked I was at 400,00 something. so it feels great to know people like the story.

3. What's your favorite thing about writing?
  my favorite thing about writing is it just takes me away to a different mind set and gets my brain off everything else going on in my life. 

4. What's your least favorite thing about writing? 
  my least favorite thing about writing is like recently I re-read 'finding my mate' and found all my misspells and type-O's so now when I find the time I want to go back and re-do and fix my errors

5. Do you have a wattpad inspiration? If so who and why?
 my fans in general are inspiration to keep writing. I haven't done much lately since I've been working all the time and trying to find a balance between sleep work and friends/family third shift has litteraily taken over my life but Im hoping in the nxt mth or so I'll get back into it. 

6. Will there be a sequel for Finding My Mate?
 as of right now there is not going to be a sequel. i haven't thought of anything new to go on with them and when I finally get back to writing on a regular basis I want to finish 'his dark angel' and another story I have the few parts of. 

7.  Do you plan on continuing  His Dark Angel?
 yes I'm going to finish 'his dark angel' I actually have the nxt four parts written its just me remembering to post that's been my problem. :/

8. If you could have one of your character's become an actual person, who would it be and why?
  hmmm that's a good one. either one of the lead males would be fine by me. hahaaa

9. Would you publish Finding My Mate if you could? Why so, or why not?
I don't think id publish it I write for fun and so others can enjoy it. on this site they can read it for free and I can get feed back on if they like it or not. and writing isn't something I want to do as a career so by me publishing could take that away for someone who does. 

10. What are some writing tips you can give the readers? 
 enjoy what your writing about and others will enjoy it to. that's the best advice I can give.