Interview with InLoveWithARockStar

1. What inspired you to write?
 I don't have something in particular really. I'll watch something interesting like Doctor Who or some other TV show or movie and I'll get an idea for a story that will be in my head and bother me until I get it out into written words lol

2. What's your favorite thing about writing?
 My favorite thing has to be making a character fall in love with an other. That's why all my stories are usually love stories. I love writing that moment when the person realized they are in love with someone, may it be a good or bad thing :)

3. What's your least favorite thing about writing?
 My least favorite thing are the writers blocks. When you just kinda lose inspiration for something and you have people waiting :/ 

4. Which character of your is the most like you?
  Tricky question cause I think I incorporate a little about myself in every character I write, but over all, I think I share more resemblances with Zera Roberts from "The Doctor's Mistress" :)

5. If you could publish your story which one would it be and why?
 Sadly, you can't really publish fanfictions, if you could, I would definitely love to see "The Doctor's Mistress" as an actual book! But since you can't, I have to say "Waking Up In Vegas" which I would also love to see as a book a lot :)

6. If you could have a character of yours become a real person, who would it be and why?
 I'd say the Doctor and because I'm completely in love with him, but his not a character of mine XD So I'll say Hunter Willis from "Waking Up In Vegas", because I love him too and I wrote him to be hot ;)

7. Movies, books, or plays?
I'm not sure if you are asking if I'd like to write a movie or a book or a play, or if you are asking if there are any movies, books and plays I like XD I would love to one day have published a real novel one day! And I would like to give movies and plays a try as well :) 

8. Do you listen to music when you right? If so what?
  Every now and then. Sometimes, I put my ear buds in and start writing for hours without even turning the music on XD but when I do remember, I listen to things like Hedley, Marianna's Trench and Ally Rhodes :)

9. Are any of your characters inspired by real people?
 Yes! Jess from "The Doctor's Mistress" is actually inspired by my real life best friend and Jared from "Fix Me" is inspired (though Jared is a lot more crazy and violent!) by my sister's stupid and horrible ex-boyfriend.

10. What are some writing tips you can give the readers? 
 I think a good tip to give is just to make sure you enjoy what you write, that you think it's a good idea and ignore when people say it isn't. And don't give up because you aren't getting votes in the beginning, because it takes time at first. Also, always be open to suggestions and ideas :)