Interview with VampireGothKitty

1. What inspired you to write?
What inspired me to write was my friends and my English teacher. Well mostly my English teacher. She said I have great potential to write a full story. And then I found Wattpad. Then I turned into my fans to inspire me to write.

2. What's your favorite thing about writing?
My favourite thing about writing is making up the stories. You could be an assain in California one day and the next a hopeless girl in love with a werewolf. Its like owning lots of different lives.

3. What's your least favorite thing about writing?
Its probably the actual time it takes to write the stories to the full and then going back to redo all the stupid mistakes I make.

4. Who makes your covers? If you do, what program(s) do you use?
Well the covers are the best bit. I did use to use Piknik but it has shut down. I don't know what to use now. I will try to find something else but for the meantime I have to stick with no covers yet.

5. If you could publish one of your stories which one would you publish and why?
I would publish My Wolf...My Girl. By far because it was one of my first books and it has a meaning to and the fans seam to like it.

6. Which character or yours is the most like you?
Darina is the character most like me. Its because she loves a boy who can't be hers. And when she does get him, they have a million and one problems. And she has a crazy best friend.

7. If one of your characters could become a real person who would it be and why?
It would be Lizabeth to become real because she is just a bubbly person and she is like a mum to everyone and has a glittery personality

8. Books or movies and why?
Books defiantly. Movies get things wrong or cut out the most important parts 't get the in the book or don't get the scene to grip the people. But I must admit, Breaking Dawn was amazing.

9. What's your wattpad pet peeves?
My Wattpad pet peeves is the new library. I really don't get it and I can't seem to find the books I am reading. And the picture button on the book your writing. It doesn't seem to upload a picture for me so I tend to leave that button alone.

10. What are some writing tips you can give the readers?
My writing tips are start a few books and work your way around them. It helps get people to see how good you are at writing and