Interview with HaveYouSeenThisGirL

1. What inspired you to write?
- Gakuen Alice 

2. What's your least favorite thing about writing?
- Writer's block & when imagination's faster than hands.

3. Do you have any up coming stories you could tell me about?
Umm yeah, One Bad Move this coming 2013. It's not really new, I've already posted 4-5 chapters of it before but I had put it on hiatus and it will udergo revisions.

4. What's your favorite thing about writing?
I create my own world.  

5. Books, movies, plays or novels?
Am I suppose to choose between those? Or write down my favourites? Uhh... I did not really get the question. Sorry, I'm a bit slow.

6.  If you could spend the day with one of your  characters who would it be, where would you go and what would you do?
If I could spend the day with one of my characters I'd love to spend it with Eris Jane Trinidad (she's an angel), I'd love to go to a park, eat ice cream with her and talk about stuff. That simple. :)

7. Are any of your characters inspired by actual people?
Hmmm, yes, a few of them. Some of them are actually my friends, my relatives and sometimes myself.

8. When naming your characters, do you give any thought to the actual meaning?
I usually do, I name them after my friends or someone dear to me. I also love taking names from myths and history like Eros (god of love) which is the bad boy of the story and Eris (goddess of discord) which happens to be the good girl and the angel. But there are also times that I'm just too lazy to think and I name them with the first thing that comes in my mind. For example I name 3 extra characters with A, B, C.

9. Who makes your covers? If you do what program(s) do you use?
I make them myself. I use photoscape.

10. What are some writing tips you can give the readers? 
I've written some tips about writing in my profile already. It's written in Tagalog/Filipino, they can check it out. But really, just enjoy writing.