Interview with xXMeXx627

1. How'd you find wattpad?
Well, I've been on wattpad since before you were able to fan people or put your story together lol I guess I might've found it through quizilla. I was on there first:)

2. Which character of yours is the most like you?
None of them are very much like me, but I guess the one that would be considered the most like me is Brooke Winters from What Happens When the Lights Go Out. She's loud and doesn't care what people think about her.

3. What's your favorite thing about writing and why?
My favorite thing is the moment when I think that the story is a dud and I suddenly get a brilliant idea that fits the entire thing together more perfectly than I could've imagined. That's my favorite.

4. How's it like to be a wattpad celebrity?
I didn't realize I was a wattpad celebrity. I guess I used to be, but after leaving for so long I got left in the dust. I feel honored though that so many people enjoy my writing. I like that when I upload a new chapter every time I refresh the page the numbers go up. It's fun to watch. :)

5. Do you plan on continuing stories such as A Little More Than Abnormal, The Creature, Senior Year, Complex Relations, War Bites, and Imperfection?
Okay to be completely honest I don't plan on continuing Senior Year or War Bites. That's up in the air since so many people like them. I plan on completely redoing The Creature and A Little More Than Abnormal. I reread them recently and realized I made a lot of huge mistakes. lol So I feel the need to change them completely. Imperfection and Complex Relations I'm probably going to continue. I'm actually trying to write a chapter of complex relations right now. We will see how it goes. :)

6. If you could have one of your characters become a real person, who would it be and why?
Hmm...that's a hard one, but probably Izzy from A Little Less Than Average because he's got awesome abilities and that's just cool in itself:)

7. What's your favorite thing about writing?
I think I've already mentioned my favorite thing about writing:)

8. What's your least favorite thing about writing?
Writer's Block. Or the feeling you get when you know that you can't continue the story because you've lost interest. I hate it. :(

9. What's your wattpad pet peeve?
I have a few pet peeves haha First of all I'm a grammar nazi. I know mines not the best, but there's a basic knowledge that people should know. I've seen some pretty atrocious things. haha
Another one is vocabulary. Expand it. There's more than one way to say 'Said' screeched, asked, stated, commented, replied. You don't always have to say said.:) haha
There's more, but the last one is stating the entire gist of the story in the title. A simple title actually attracts me more.

10. What writing tips can you give the readers?
Well, some writing tips might be to expand the vocabulary, and learn basic grammar concepts ;) Don't give up because someone said one bad thing about your story. If you want to write, write. No one's stopping you. The more you write the better you get too! :) If you look at my stories from years ago you can definitely tell there's improvements;) Keep going!
Okay that's all I got:) Thanks for the great questions!:)