Interview with SecretCrush2k12

1. What inspired you to write? 
I think I always had ideas in my head and when I came onto this site I kind of had the opportunity to share all the junk in my brain, and voila! I started writing!

2. When naming your characters, do you give any thought to the actual meaning?
I'm starting a new story and so far all I've done is think of the character names and for that specific story all the names of the characters reflect their meaning so for example if a name meant sunshine or happiness or something positive the character would be really positive. But normally, all my characters are based of friends in real life so I don;t actually think of the actual meaning.

3. If you could spend the day with one of your  characters who would it be, where would you go and what would you do?
Cole from Living with Noah Parker for secret reasons which I don't want to say yet because it hasn't happened in the story yet! But I'd probably take him to do something you don;t get to every day like cliff jumping or scuba diving because he deserves happiness as he's been through a lot even though everyone hates him with a burning passion. Hahaha. :)

4. What's your favorite thing about writing?
Being in control! Like everything happens as you want, it's the same as painting, you're in control, you;re in charge of the picture you create and that's an amazing feeling. :) 

5. What's your least favorite thing about writing?
Getting writer's block! Because you feel like you're disappointing so many people by not updating and it's just not nice.

6. Movies books or plays? 
Movies!

7. Are any of your characters inspired by actual people?
Yep! ALL of them!

8. If you could publish one of your stories would you? Why so or why not?
I think Living with The Bentley Boys because it's deep and it lets me explore so many topics that teenagers go through, and like being a teenager myself  I can relate to parts of the story and write about what friends have been through. It's quite a strong book in the sense that it deals with everything a teenager could possibly go through, like, depression, anorexia, bullying, depression, family problems, relationships, falling in love, being backstabbed and it's a story I hope that people read and take away from it that no matter what you go through in life things are always going to get better, that your future is bright and positive and don't let one thing in life get you down because there's better still to come.

9. Who makes your covers? If you do what program(s) do you use?
They're made by people in the Cover club! But most of them are made by molss :)

10. What are some writing tips you can give the readers? 
Write from the heart, write what you want to, write for nobody but yourself and no matter what, never give up!