Interview with princessharley

Me: Hello Tasha!
Do you mind doing an interview with me for my story 100 Interviews with 100 Wattpad authors? If your busy, or you don't want to, then I completely understand

princessharley: Sure just send me the messages! I have people over do might not be able to answer straight away!

Me: It's cool! =)
First question: Would you ever publish one of you books? If so, which one and why?

princessharley: I'd like to. I'm editing Silence and The Cellar so hopefully they'll be published.

Me: Which character of yours is your favorite?

princessharley: Cole from Silence. He's the sweetest!

 Me: Movies or books?

princessharley: Both! It depends on what mood I'm in, or where I am. I can only read in bed and watch movies on the sofa!

Me:  What inspired you to write?

princessharley: I wrote when I was 15, after reading a good book but quickly gave up, it wasn't good! I started properly after I joined wattpad. Now anything can inspire me, books, TV, random thoughts and dreams!

 Me: Do you perfer writing in first person or third?

princessharley: First definitely. I find I can't really relate when I write, or read, in third person.

 Me: Would you ever try second person?

princessharley: I have and it wouldn't go well! I wouldn't rule it out completely, we'll see.

Me: What's your wattpad pet peeve?

princessharley: Hmm probably long titles that give away the whole story like...OMG my the hot jerk player is my mate but I'm in love with my best friend who's a secret assassin, did I mention I'm also a vampire but I totally don't like blood! That kind of thing!!

 Me: Oh my god. I hate those too.
What's your favorite book to read on wattpad and in real life?

princessharley: My favourite on wattpad is Nothing left to lose by kirsry1000 and in 'real life' is probably My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult.

Me:  Which one of your characters are you most like?

princessharley:  I don't really think one character in particular, there's a little of me in all of them! I guess out of all of them I have the most in common with Belle from Stay with me

Me:  Last question: What are some writing tips you can give the readers?

princessharley:  Writing tips...plan the story out but be open to changes. If you're stuck on one bit write another part and come back to it. Only write when you're in the mood to, it won't go too well if you force yourself, believe me!! Keep writing, you'll find you improve all the time.