Interview with kimti_aelex

1. What inspired you to write? 
The movies I've seen, books I've read, writers I've adored.

2. What's your favorite thing about writing?
 Other than the funny and inspirational comments I get, writing every scene and going thru what the characters are experiencing are very rewarding as well. I get to got to different place and be anybody I want thru my imagination.

3. What's your least favorite thing about writing?
 writer's block and the technicalities involved.

4. If you could publish one of your stories which would it be and why?
My dysfuntional Boyfriend because I feel like I am Una sometimes and Will is definitely my type of guy, except for the whole serial killer part. Also, this is the first serious and dark story I've written so far.

 5. Who makes your covers? If you do what program(s) do you use? 
I usually make my own cover but if someone's willing for me then I'd be very honored and happy. I use either pixlr or picasa.  

6. Who you call yourself a wattpad celebrity? Who so, or why not?
 Nope. I don't and can't call myself a wattpad celebrity. I only have 1 completed story so far. Haha. I am far from being a celebrity. 

7. If you could have one of your characters become a real person who would it be and why?
Maybe Sam Banks. She's a person with a strong personality. Yes, she made mistakes, lots of em and few were really awful but she's just human and the important thing is she doesnt let her mistakes ruin her future. I think she's grown a lot and how she stands by her principle is quite amazing.

8. What's your wattpad pet peeve?
 I dont think I have any.

9. Do you have any upcoming stories you could tell us about?
After I finish My dysfuntional Boyfriend and Life with Mr. Onoxious, I would then finish Finding Prince Charming. Until then, no new stories coming yet.

10. What are some writing tips you can give the readers?
Just read - books are where fairy tales become the reality. For the writer - write your heart out. It is through writing where we can be who we want to be and go where we want to go.