Interview with XxFrappuccinoxX

1. What inspired you to write?
 Harry potter, not joking. It like lit a spark in me and  I started writing little things in my free time. I was actually looking for an app to write books, and I found Wattpad, and after reading a few books I about exploded and joined the site ASAP! I also started writing "Swimming Deeper" before Wattpad, and my English class, where we read the HG, thought it was amazing. 

2. If you could publish on of your stories which would it be and why?
I would love to have my huger games books, but that won't work, and 100Things… in the Hunger Games would probably sell a lot! But for an original, it would have to be Ligts Out, cause even thought I just started it, I have a great idea and I love it!

3. What got you into blogging?
Well, my friend@XxDaughterOfHadesxX chatted me about writing a blog, and I kinda stole the idea, and I thought all my readers would want to hear about all the crazy stuff in my life! 

4. What's your favorite thing about writing?
 Being able to make a world that readers can be sucked into, and be the creator of it all, and I just love the feeling that when your in the like "mood" everything but your mind and fingers just seems to stop, and I like zone out and it's awesome! 

5. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
 Reading all the comments, people talking about my crazy life! I guess I use it sometimes as a little stress reliever, getting to confess all your problems to your readers. 

6. Which character of yours is the most like you?
 Well, I would have to say almost all my characters are me, some just a but diffirent, Nicki in my book "The dream invaders" would have to be the most diffirent, OH! I know ally in my blog is most like me ;) lol well I would say Arriety, from the huger games fan Fictions. 

7. Movies, books, or plays?
Books!! Books are better than movies and plays stink! 

8. If you could have one of your characters become a real person, who would it be and why?
  I wish that the characters in "The lions Breath" could be real, cause they were all in a role play, in a website that was closed down, and we have this one solo website and it isnt as good, and I miss them all! 

9. What inspired you to do Hunger Game fanfics?
  Well I loved the book, but I honestly hated the characters, the romance and all that junk, so I wanted to make it in a BETTER version, my opinion, with other characters. 

10. What are some writing tips you can give the readers? 
 Be unique, even in your fan fictions, don't make it the original book with diffirent names! Make sure to check for errors, cause you can loose a lot of readers that way. And finally, don't make it so it feels forced or anything, just enjoy your time and happy writing