Interview with ch4rmed

1. What inspired you to write? I’m not too sure what inspires me to write, to be honest. I just like to write because it’s a creative outlet. It lets you run away from the real world.   

2. How long have you been writing?
I’ve always liked to write, so I’ve been writing for a while. I guess the real question is, is what I write actually good? No, I don’t believe that it is since most of it is gibberish LOL I’ve only really begun writing properly last year, so bear with me if I seem like a novice.    

3. If you could publish The Guardians of Mustikos would you? Why or why not?
I would love to publish this story. It would really be a dream come true (after some crazy editing sessions, of course) I think loads of authors on wattpad have the desire to see their book as an actual hardcopy at their local bookstore. It’s such an accomplishment and a great honour.     

4. Will there be a squeal to The Guardians of Mustikos? 
Depends if I can fit everything into one book by the end of October haha. If not, then yes, there will be another book. I don’t want to end off the story by saying – and that’s it everyone, the end.   

5. How's it like to have The Guardians of Mustikos be number 1 under action?  I was shocked to see it number 1 in action. In fact, I sat at my computer for a while wondering if wattpad had a glitch or a system failure. I mean, there are so many wonderful authors on this site and to know that I’ve somehow managed to pass them for even a day is so surreal. I have to thank every single one of my fans though, it’s because of their support that I’ve managed to somehow to where I am.     

6. If you could have one of your characters become an actual human, who would it be and why? Liam. LOL NO! That would be terrible! I already have my own Neela, she’s just separated into three different people instead of being meshed into one person haha. So maybe Kier :3 Everyone out there seems to like him and he’s a pretty stand up guy. He has issues, but hey, we work around those haha.  

7. What's your least favorite thing about writing? I hate the slow parts, the build up to the climax, and the explanations. Everyone wants to read the climax, and everyone wants to write it. But what’s the point of that? Explanations have to be made and characters have to develop in order for the climax to be any good. Tedious and boring as it may be, it’s crucial to any proper story. It’s just a shame how dull it gets because you don’t want it to be too long, but you want it long enough so that readers can get the full effect of the plot.  

8.  Would you call yourself a wattpad celebrity?  Hell no. Excuse the language LOL I don’t even think half of the people on wattpad, no, I bet not even one eighth of the wattpad community knows who I am! But that’s not really what I’ve been aiming at, so I’m alright with where I stand, wherever that might me.  

9.  What's your favorite thing about writing? I love creating writing the action scenes! It gives me a weird adrenaline rush haha. I love imagining the scenes in my mind and then making it sort of real with my words. Though the romantic bits of the story are fun as well :3 I do have to stop myself from making the scenes too often and too long to prevent my story from being a romance. Also, it’s nice to know that you’re driving some of your readers crazy by not figuring out the twists in your story. I’m kidding! :)   

10.What are some writing tips you could give the readers?
Don’t get discouraged if your author seems to be taking a while to get to the plot (though if you’re up to say 25 pages and they’re still not there . . .I don’t know what to say) If they take the time to help you develop an solid understanding of the characters, it’s likely that their plot is going to be superb. Slow books aren’t horrible, in fact, they’re probably the ones most worthwhile. Who wants a story where it’s like “bang bang, snap snap, the end.” Like what just happened? LOL  I'm going to sound SO redundant, but I feel like I have to say it again. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much :)