Interview with Milk1001

1. What inspired you to write?
 Usually it's random little things that happen to me that I think would be interesting to write about. At the end of the day, I like to think about all the things I saw and people I spoke too, and try to base events and characters after them. 

2. How long have you been writing?
  I've been writing ever since I could spell, but I only recently acquired this Wattpad account. 

3. How are you liking wattpad?
 It's great! I love reading all of these creative stories that I normally wouldn't get the chance to. I wouldn't be able to share my imagination with others if I didn't have it. It's a modern miracle! 

4. How did you find wattpad?
  My close friend told me to read her story on Wattpad. I didn't know what it was, so I checked it out. Love at first sight, I tell you. This friend is such a successful writer that she is also getting interviewed. 

5. What is your favorite thing about writing?
I like the freedom of it. I can control what happens, who it happens with, and why it happened. And no one can tell me it's wrong. It's my story, and I can do what I want with it.  

6. What is your least favorite thing about writing?
Eh, I suppose I don't like the occasional displeased reader's criticisms. Those always hurt a bit. Otherwise, writing's great.

7. Would you publish Coincidence if you could?
No. Fanfictions don't usually make it far. And anyway, I'd be criticised by older, more sophisticated people.There's always the arguement that I'm an obsessed little girl trying to get the attention of her favorite band. No, I'm too self-conscious. 

8. Who makes your covers? If you do what program(s) do you use?
Actually, I made my cover. I didn't really use any progams, but I did edit the picture using some apps on my iPod (I know, I know, I'm such an ametuer). I just searched a picture of Emma Watson and added some effects. Not really rocket science, but it worked. 

9. Do you have any upcoming stories? 
 Nothing's set in stone, but I do have an idea. It's not a fanfiction, but I think it might be a good story to read. Sit tight!

10. What writing tips can you give the readers? 
Well, I'd say pay attention to grammar and spelling. It's my biggest pet peeve. I'll usually let a few mistakes slide (I make those, too) but when they get to be a regular thing, I usally stop reading. It gives me the vibe that the author is a bit lazy.
Hope that helped!