Interview with khushali97

1. What inspired you to write?
To be honest, I am a HUGE book nerd. So I think it was the hours I spent in the library that made me start writing books. At first I was a little reluctant, but my friends encouraged me, and here I am!

2. You have 2 stories and 147 fans. How's that like?
When I published my first book, I had no idea that it would be getting the attention that it got. I wouldn't have gotten anywhere if it weren't for all those fans who voted and commented. It's just so exciting when I see that a person fanned me! ;)

3. If you could have a character of yours become a real person who would it be and why
Wow, this is hard... It would probably be Rhiannon from The Wild Side so she could help me in school, lol.

4. What's your least favorite thing about writing?
I don't really have a least favorite thing about writing but if I had to pick one it would probably be the people who comment on my stories saying mean stuff. There have only been a few so far but it always makes me feel bad and it's also a huge blow to my self-esteem. :(

5. When's the Beach House coming out? Can you give us a summary? Or a sneak peek? ;)
I wrote The Beach House a while back and I didn't really like how it was coming along so I deleted it, but now I've the perfect plot in mind and I'm determined to start it up again. I'm almost done with the first chapter so I'll post it sometime next month. (I want it to be absolutely perfect!) Here's a short summary: With summer vacation right around the corner, Riley Thompson packs up her things and heads off to Malibu with her three best friends. Then, the unexpected happens: she falls in love with one of her next-door neighbors. Will she be able to survive all the cat fights, heart-break, first love, and dreaded college parties?

6. You like the Hunger Games right? Team Peeta or Gale?
TEAM GALE ALL THE WAAAAAYYY! :)

7. If you could publish one of your books which one would you publish and why?
I would probably publish Fighter's Love because it's more serious and it sends a message to my readers. Although right now I'm editing it completely and I'll be making it better with different characters and emphasizing more on her problems.

8. What's your hobbies besides reading and writing?
I love making friendship bracelets and collages! <3

9. What's your favorite thing about writing?
Oh, this is so hard! My favorite thing about writing is the reaction I get from my readers. I love when they give me positive feedback about how they like my book!

10. What are some writing tips you can give the readers?
If you ever decide on writing a book and the first chapter doesn’t get that many reads, DON’T GET DISCOURAGED! I made that mistake many times myself and I regret it! Sooner or later, people WILL see how amazing your book is and they’ll start reading! :D