Shipping Whouffle

200 views? Thanks so much guys! Oh and if you know me as MyCrazyFandomPalace, I changes it due to my really insane Whouffle stories~

~~~~~~

~Angie's POV~

When Clara said she had a boyfriend, I was skeptical. When I saw she had an alien boyfriend, I learned she picks the weirdest of men. Anyway, her boyfriend was stuck at our house because his box hates him or whatnot. I took Artie to my bedroom and told him my plan.

"So we're going to ship them?" Artie asked, already shipping Destiel and Johnlock, his two top ships.

"Yea. What do you think we should call them as an item?" He put her finger on his chin, thinking.

"How about Whouffle?" He suggested.

"Why Whouffle?" I asked.

"You know he is the Doctor and Clara is apparently Souffle girl in the Doctor's point of view?" I nodded about the Doctor part and shook my head about the Clara part.

"He told me during a game of chess. Anyway, the Doctor has no last name so I thought to combine Who and Souffle to create Whouffle!" He finished off by writing Whouffle on a piece of paper.

"That could be the only great idea you've had." I told him, messing up his hair.

~Clara's POV~

They were up to something, Angie and Artie were. Those looks, I knew them. However I had the Doctor to take care of since the snog box decided to leave him stranded here...

"Let me get this straight," I asked after hearing his extra long story about the snog box. "The TARDIS abandoned you and you have to be here for a week." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes... Please Clara?" He looked so pleading, that face. I can never say no to my Doctor, no matter how dumb the request.

"Fine. But you gotta sleep in my room cause Mr. Maitland might not let you stay on the couch..." As if on cue, Mr. Maitland came in, looking at the paper.

"You can stay Doctor, since the kids and I are going to Florida for another busn Clara and the kids have told me so much about you. We'll be out by tomorrow! Angie! Artie! We have to pack our things!" Mr. Maitland went upstairs, calling Angie and Artie.

~Artie's POV~

Basically our plan was for the Doctor and Clara to stay alone, thanks to my dad having a trip. We asked him if we could come and luckily he said yes, allowing us for the plan to take the next step. All we needed was to persuade them. My role was to make the Doctor tell her or better, whatever making love means.

"Doctor?" I asked him once we were alone.

"Hm? Ah Artie! Care to play a game of chess? Clara is busy for whatever reason..." He scratched the back of his head, looking uncertain.

"Actually Doctor, I was just wondering... Do you like Clara?" He stared at me for a second, eyes wide.

"Of course I do!" He grinned nervously.

"I mean more than a friend Doctor. I mean do you fancy her." His eyes widened even more. I suppose since he is an alien he can do that.

"No! Er.. Fine... Yes Artie, I fancy Clara Oswald more than anyone else." He groaned in defeat.

"Then why don't you tell her?" I asked, a small grin coming on my face.

"She's human, I'm Timelord... I don't know anymore Artie... What can I do?" He slumped down on one of the chairs in the kitchen, looking quite uncertain.

"Just tell her Doctor. Defy the laws of your people to change her into a Timelord. You'll figure out something." I stood up and went upstairs so he could think.

~10 minutes earlier, Clara's Room, Angie's POV~

"Oh, Angie, shouldn't you be packing for your trip?" Clara asked me as she was reading The Fault in Our Stars.

"Do you fancy the Doctor?" I asked. I knew that this would be a difficult task, with Clara's sass and pride or whatnot.

"Why do you ask that?" She closed her book, looking at me with an intense look.

"Well?" I replied, smirking.

"No." She simply told me and continued on with her book.

"Shame, he fancies you." I was going to walk out but Clara stopped me.

"Fine... I do..." She admitted it! That was easy.

"Then why don't you tell him?"

"Because I never knew he liked me. I thought I was just one of his companions.." She looked away, tears threatening to fall.

"No you aren't. You'll see." I walked away, plan complete.

~One Week Later~

Well, we were now coming home, I was excited to see what happened to our plan. Did it fall or did it succeed. I found out my answer when my dad opened the door. We found Clara and the Doctor, kissing each other. I took a picture just for blackmail. Artie and I high-fived, grinning.

"Are we interrupting you?" I asked to them, giggling after. They stopped, turned around, blushing.

~~~~~

Yay!

Mission Whouffle is a success!