Split

Okay, so this is actually a pretty good story, just ever so interesting...
~~~
Clara slowly woke up, adjusting to her surroundings. What surprised her was 11 pairs of eyes, including the War Doctor's eyes were staring at her.

"Okay, I may be a human but what the hell is going on here?" Clara asked, blinking and getting the slight feel that this was gonna be weird.

"You snore when you sleep." The Ninth Doctor said, thinking.

"Oi! Says the one who has gigantic ears! But what is going on?!"

"Well Clara," The First Doctor said.

"It appears," the Second Doctor said,

"Someone has split my regenerations." The Third Doctor said.

"We're trying to," the Fourth Doctor said,

"To fix this." The Fifth Doctor said, smiling.

"I feel violated, since the twelve of you went into my room while I was sleeping." Clara said, crossing her arms.

"Sorry... You're the only other person on the TARDIS besides me, I mean, them." The Tenth Doctor said, smiling sheepishly.

"We're causing a paradox..." The Sixth said, looking at everyone.

"Correct. We shouldn't be dilly dallying in this young woman's bedroom! We should be fixing this mess." The Seventh Doctor said, swinging his umbrella around.

"Terribly sorry." Most of them started to leave, except Nine, Ten, and Eleven.

"I've been meaning to ask, Miss Clara, what made you travel with the- I mean, me? Especially this regeneration! He has big chin, floppy hair, and no eyebrows!" Ten asked, looking at Eleven.

"Oi! I'll have you know I had eyebrows before." Eleven huffed, arms crossed. "It isn't as worse as Nine, no hair, sass all over.. I bet Donna would be nice with him!" Eleven replied, pointing at Nine.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh guys, stop bickering. I'll have you know that I don't care which Doctor." She got out of bed, kissed the cheeks of the three Doctors, and then went to the bathroom without a word.

"She does know Nine and I will forget right?" Ten asked, looking at Eleven.

"But at least I'll remember." Eleven replied.

"WHAT IN BLAZES?" A thick Scottish voice asked in console room.

"That's new." Eleven said, running out, Ten and Nine following.

~~~~

Somewhat... Whouffle? I don't know.