Drunk and Helpless

The Doctor apparently had too much to drink. A funny story, however has some cursing.
~~

Clara turned the key to the front door, coming from a long day at school. Teaching was hard, but fun at the same time. She opened the door, getting ready to sit on the couch and possibly fall asleep. Instead, she finds the Doctor. A bottle of wine in his hand and there were several bottles on the floor as well.

"Doctor?" Clara asked, surprised he was in her flat. She didn't get a response, but the Doctor kept drinking.

"They're all gone, all gone." The Doctor muttered as Clara got closer.

"Doctor?" Clara asked again, concerned now.

"They're GONE!" He shouted, throwing an unfinished bottle of wine, almost missing Clara.

"Doctor, what is wrong with you?" She knew about being drunk, she's done it once or twice. But, it wasn't this much. Something must have happened, causing him to turn into this.

"I went into the damn memory room. I saw them." He cursed, taking another swig of wine.

"Doctor. This isn't you." Clara tried to reason with him, taking a seat across from him.

"Damn right this isn't me." He used his hands to clumsily go through his floppy hair.

"I saw that they were gone and-" he didn't get to finish the sentence. He was out cold.

"Oh Doctor..." She sighed as she began lifting him up. However he was too heavy and fell onto her.

"Crap." She could smell the scent of alcohol. She pushed him up with all her strength. Luckily, she was strong enough.

"Clara..." He stirred. "You're pretty, you know that?" He mumbled as Clara dragged him slowly to her room. It was better to have him mumbling instead of thrashing.

She set him down on her bed and began to help him out of his coat and vest. Dang, how much clothing could he wear... Once he was wearing only his long sleeve shirt and pants, she put him into bed as best as she could and tucked him in.

She was about to leave when the Doctor sat up. He looked like he was unhappy.

"What now?" Clara asked, eyebrow raised.

"Can you stay?" The Doctor's voice was frail, which was surprising from the big and bad timelord. She wanted to leave, but the Doctor looked like he didn't want her to sleep on the couch. Clara sighed and crawled into bed with him.

She planned to stay until he fell asleep, but she was tired herself. She fell asleep and he subconsciously tangled his arms and legs with hers.

----

Clara blinked awake and noticed what situation she was in. The Doctor wrapped his arms around her, their limbs tangled together. She laid there for a bit, listening to his heartbeats when he woke up and tried to jump out of the room. Unfortunately, because of his limbs tangled with hers... He fell down.

However he took no time to smile sheepishly. He ran over to the bathroom and barfed up quite a storm. Clara was used to it, but the timelord wasn't, at all.

After several minutes, the Doctor came in, his face blushing like crazy.

"Uhm..." The Doctor mumbled, looking away.

"We didn't." She answered the unasked question, sitting up.

"Oh." He mumbled the simple word and sat next to her. "Did I go overboard?"

"Just a bit..."