Snowball Fights

"Wow..." Clara said, astounded at what was in front of her. She was staring at the planet the Doctor took her and it was amazing,

"You like it? The planet never runs out of snow and never stops. You get slight chills but not entirely, making it possible to wear a dress without the puffy clothing. Plus, it's night too, which makes it fun." The Doctor explained, pulling her into the snow. They started to make snow angels, as if they were little kids. Clara laughed and decided to have some fun. She made a snowball and hurled it at the Doctor. He turned, his eyes looking for who did it. Clara threw another snowball at his face and laughed. He wiped the snow off his face and before Clara could dodge it, he threw a snowball at her.

"THIS MEANS WAR!" Clara exclaimed and started to make more snowballs.

"You're on." And the two started to battle.

~~~

The Doctor sneakily walked towards Clara's fort, since nothing had happened for the past 2 minutes. Only to be tackled by Clara.

"Gotcha now!" Well, except for the fact that Clara was on top of the Doctor now, making it an awkward moment.

"Remember this?" Clara asked, grinning, her face just inches away.

"Yup... It was very embarrassing." The Doctor replied, staring at her chocolate brown eyes.

"You know, if I was wearing a puffy jacket, I'd bet you'd say the same exact thing you did before."

"What? You're gonna have to take those clothes off?" Realizing his mistake, later than last time, he started to blush profoundly.

"Well soldier, someone has a dirty mind. Eyes front soldier!" She teased, laughing in his chest.

"They are front! They always are!" He whined.

"Whatever you say!"