Rose or Clara (Part 1)

(A/N: Prompts will be done later, this was on my mind.)

~Doctor's POV~

When Rose came back, I was shocked. It was an amazing comeback and I didn't bother to question it.

"Rose? Rose Tyler?" I asked, shocked. It was amazing, to see Rose.

"Doctor? Is that you?" Rose asked as I embraced her into a hug.

"Yes Rose, it's me the Doctor! Just regenerated, but it's not bad." I replied. I was so happy, for I was in love with her before.

----

~Clara's POV~

It was getting annoying, you could say. The Doctor gave all his attention to Rose and never me. I was happy for him too, I knew he missed her so much.

Until that day. The Doctor kissed Rose.

I remember it clearly, I went to the kitchen when I see the two kissing. Of course, I walk slowly back to my room, not making a sound.

It hurt, seeing that. Before Rose came, the Doctor said he loved me. But that was wrong. Going into the control room once I calmed down, I took the TARDIS into flight, remembering the lessons he gave. I placed a piece of paper with a simple question on the console. Once the TARDIS landed, I ran out, my bag holding on to dear life.

----

~The Doctor's POV~

I can't say I've never kissed Rose. I did before and it was magical. However, I did love Clara, I felt this way whenever our lips touched. But I was into the moment so very much, I was lost.

Rose and I let go when I realized something. I ran out of the kitchen, a confused Rose following.

We reached the control room and I found a piece of paper. I opened it and it said a simple question.

Rose Tyler or Clara Oswald?