Control of Emotions

~HEYOO! So yes, this is slightly rated T-M, due to... Some Smut. In other words, mentions of sexual content. Don't read if you shouldn't.~ I didn't make dis, meh neighbor did.~

^~^

"Welcome to Blossumora! A planet filled with flowers!" The Doctor smiled, grinning at his achievement. He finally, after three times got it.

"It's so beautiful Doctor!" She exclaimed and then noticed a flower in the middle of all the other flowers, secluded from them however. She ran up to it, sending flower petals everywhere. She leaned over to the certain flower and examined it. The Doctor didn't notice until his gaze found Clara, looking at the particular flower.

"Clara no! That flower, it-," he got too close and began to sneeze.

"Oh great the effects are starting!" The Doctor tried to drag Clara into the TARDIS but it materialized elsewhere. The flower had effects that would stimulate the mind.

"What are the effects?" Clara asked as the Doctor scanned her with his sonic. His mind was a mush of Clara at the moment and seeing her with that face; it just made the passion continue.

"Clara, I need you to listen. The flower that was over there induces l-l-lust and p-p-passion! Whatever I do, just know it is because I love you." His body jerked, eyes dilating, face filled with want.

"W-W-What do you mean Doctor?" Clara asked as he pushed her gently down to the field of flowers. The effects weren't quite going to her yet.

"It means... I. Want. You." And that's when it started. He couldn't control his desire for this one girl. It was because of Timelord rules. Human + Timelord = Disaster. The Timelord would regenerate, the human wouldn't. By the time I have just explained this to you, the two were almost naked, just knickers and bra covering Clara and boxers covering the Doctor.

"Are you sure?" He asked, smelling her shampoo. It fueled him even more.

"Yes." She responded, tingles of pleasure making her shiver. When she said yes, 'it' started. It was then when the TARDIS could be heard, they slowly started to snap out of it. They got back into their clothes, not saying a simple word to each other. The two walked back in, the effects had gone away. The Doctor silently asked the TARDIS to do a small scan, and luckily... She wasn't.

"I'm sorry." He spoke after a few moments of silence. Clara didn't respond, just looked away. It's the tricky thing with the Doctor's companions; they never quite tell him what they're thinking.

"It's okay." She replied to his apology many moments later.

"I-." he was about to contradict, but Clara stopped him.

"I know." She gave him a pained smile and then went to her room. He wasn't sure; did she enjoy it or hate it? And as if to answer his question, she called to him from the hallways.

"I enjoyed it Doctor, in fact... Do it more often." And that was the start of Whouffle, a simple flower that showed them the stars.

~

Okie. As I said, it was meantions of sexual contact...