Rose or Clara (Part 4)

Dang, the longest one shot... Wow. XD

The next several will be Halloween fan fictions.

---

Clara sighed, taking a bite of the soufflé, laying on the couch. She knew he picked Rose, loving her for a long time would make sense.

But she heard the TARDIS. The sweet sound of the TARDIS... The next thing she heard was a series of knocks, not stopping.

"Your boyfriend is here Clara!" Artie informed, seeing the floppy hair and bow tie through the glass, instantly knowing it was him.

"Tell him I'm not here." Artie opened the door and explained to the Doctor that Clara wasn't here.

"Artie, don't lie. Lying is bad, even if your nanny tells you to." He walked past Artie and went to the living room where Clara was curled up on the couch.

"Go away." Clara mumbled, covering her face with the blanket she had nearby.

"Clara, you wanted me here, so here I am."

"Thought you'd pick Rose." She mumbled under the covers.

"Clara..." He walked over and crouched down in front of the sofa. "I love you, the only reason I paid attention to Rose is because my last regeneration missed her ever so. Please don't be mad, I'm sorry..."

Clara took the blanket off her face and looked at him. He seemed so sorry... He looked at the floor, realizing he got no answer.

Instead, she raised herself up and took his chin with her soft hand. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

After a sweet and soft kiss, she left go. She sighed quietly, looking at his emerald eyes.

"I thought you abandoned me..."

"I won't Clara. Not ever." He pulled her into an embrace and they stayed there.

"Now we can call them boyfriend and girlfriend." A voice popped up. They let go and it was Angie and Artie. Angie was holding a video camera.

"Totally going to use that to blackmail you." Angie grinned.

----

THERE!