I'm Not Letting You Leave Part 1

Clara had a feeling when she first met that monk on her doorstep. She knew she was going to fall in love with that madman with the blue snog box. She knew that the more this feeling kept on coming, it was slowly starting to hurt. Her feeling wanted to be felt by the other person, however she knew it could never be felt. The Doctor would never love her like River, Rose, or anyone else he loved. Her mind was catching up too, telling her things that dropped her into depression.

The Doctor always noticed that she never smiled like before, never had the excitement had before. Whenever he asked, she would always say she was okay. But the Doctor knew she wasn't.

She was starting to get used to the fact and the pain started to subside, as if to say, "Finally, you puny and naive Clara, you know now." Another Wednesday rolled in and she decided she would tell him she would leave.

Meanwhile the Doctor was walking out of his TARDIS and unfortunately it parked a mile away from Clara's flat. He shrugged and began to walk. In the process he found another familiar blue box, his TARDIS, but in the future. He decided to proceed with caution, walking over to the nearby bush. He spotted himself and Clara, looking at each other and future Clara opened her mouth to say something.

"Doctor, I can't travel with you anymore." Was what came out of future Clara's mouth. The Doctor stared at future Clara behind the bush. Clara was going to leave? Judging by his future self's clothes, this was meant to be today, when he picked her up for an adventure.

"W-What do you mean?" His future self asked. He looked like a kicked puppy and the Doctor knew why. Both him and future him loved Clara.

"I... Just can't." She turned away and as she passed the bush, the present Doctor heard her last words.

"Because I need to stop loving you." She whispered sadly before tears started falling. The Doctor watched her run away from future him, who was standing, dumbstruck.

"No..." He heard himself say, the future him's hand reaching for the running figure of Clara, but all it touched was air. After about a few minutes when the future him left, the Doctor rushed to his TARDIS. He was going to change time. He didn't care if a planet died or anything. He needed Clara to stay. And he was going to make sure she did.

~

Part 2 Comin' Up Soon. :D

My stories are getting boring. I can feel it. I need fresh ideas. Hm.