Pumpkin Carving

So this chapter and the next one will be Halloween themed stories.

Yay, I have 40k views! This is just... Wow.

---

"Happy Halloween Clara!" The Doctor said when his companion walked into the console room. He wasn't wearing his normal tweed and bow tie either.

"What are you wearing?" The Doctor grinned at his costume. It was a thing from some tv show, Sherlock. He was Sherlock Holmes, from the bottom to the top.

"I'm Sherlock Holmes. This man, Steven Moffat and his co-writer, Mark Gatiss' version." He twirled around. "What's your costume?"

"Secret." She teased before going into her room, planning to change into her costume... Which was a bit similar.

----

She came out of her room looking different, not wearing her usual attire.

She was wearing, basically the genderbend of John Watson, shorty shorts, white tee and sleeveless jacket.

"I didn't know you were Sherlock..." She mumbled. The Doctor on the other hand was partly shocked and also amazed. He didn't expect her to be dress as John and it was also the first time he saw her in shorts.

"So. Did you have something in mind when you dressed up as a sociopath?" She asked as he set the coordinates.

"Somewhere..." The Doctor replied, grinning the whole way.

----

"We're pumpkin carving!" They were in a gigantic pumpkin farm, many different pumpkins to choose from. "We'll get some pumpkins and then bring it into the TARDIS so we can carve them." He explained, gazing over the huge pumpkin field.

"Isn't that stealing?" She asked, arms crossed.

"Not when this whole planet has free pumpkins." He replied, choosing one and hauling it into the TARDIS.

-3 pumpkins later...-

They were in the kitchen of the TARDIS, carving the outside of the pumpkin. Clara was carving hers as a TARDIS, while the Doctor was making a bow tie and fez one.

Several minutes later, they were done. Clara opened the top of the pumpkin and place the candle inside, making the TARDIS show. The Doctor did the same and the bow tie wearing the fez illuminated.

Of course, the Doctor stood up, turning off the lights. The pumpkins illuminated more, lighting the room slightly.

After several minutes, Clara was getting slightly worried. The Doctor didn't return to sit next to her.

"BOO!" He surprised her, grabbing her shoulders. She screamed and tackled her attacker.

The lights went on, Clara basically on top of him. Both were blushing, staring at their situation.

"Remind me to never scare you."

"Done."