Swapped

~Clara's POV~

Never get on the TARDIS' bad side. I learned that the hard way. It all started this morning, when the stupid snog box was being stupid.

"YOU MADE MY SOUFFLÉ BURN! I HAS IT RIGHT THAT TIME!" I yelled at the ceiling. She beeped, which meant: "No I didn't." And a bell that sounded like a laugh.

"You're made of wood right? Can't I burn you?" I grinned deviously. She beeped again, which meant: "Don't try it."

"Fine, but don't do this again!" After that little argument with the TARDIS, I walked back to my bedroom to get some rest. Oddly, she didn't move my room, but hey, I wasn't complaining. So I went to sleep...

~Doctor's POV~

Timelords don't need sleep. Well, they do sometimes and today was one of those days. I climbed into my bed, my eyes falling asleep with the stars up on the ceiling.

Two hours later...

I wake up to a scream. It sounded like mine, I didn't know why. So I opened my eyes and realized I wasn't in my room. I was in Clara's very small room. I have to talk to the TARDIS about that. Anyway, I got up and realized I was a foot shorter. I walked to the mirror Clara had and screamed as well. I WAS CLARA. And I sounded like her.

"DOCTOR!" Me-Clara-he-she, oh forget it, I'll call her Clara I guess. I opened the bedroom door to find Clara-me- oh this is too confusing! She had her arms crossed and looking very angry.

"YOUR SNOG BOX DID THIS!" In my voice she yelled this and I'll be honest, this is why most of my companions are girls.

"What happend?" I asked in her really girly voice.

"I threatened her and this happend!" She motioned to my body, looking disgusted.

"You never threaten the TARDIS." I chastised Clara- er... me?

~Clara's POV~

I never did obey that rule.