Dilated

"Oh, are you a client?" A man, about Clara's height, but a bit taller and with blond hair answered the door.

"Yes, we're part of the Secret Service." The Doctor replied, showing his psychic paper to him.

"Ah. Mycroft must have sent you two hm? Come in." He let them in and led the way to 221b. "By the way, I'm John."

"I'm the Doctor and this is Clara." The Doctor replied, smiling brightly. "Doctor-"

"Don't even dare ask that question John. He's obviously going to say, 'Just the Doctor' and I know he is not from my brother's stupid agency." A curly black man, sitting in a chair with his violin was looking at sheet music, not even looking up.

"Ah you must be-" but of course, Sherlock cuts him off.

"You call yourself the Doctor, but why is that? Obviously to conceal your name... You have been traveling and have seen many things, good and bad, judging by your emerald eyes. The only question is what do you travel in and is she the first companion you've had." He finally looked up to look at Clara.

"Clara is probably a teacher, judging by a bit of red pen on your hand says you were mostly grading papers. You have two lives, it's hard to keep up with it too. Not just that, you wear things an ordinary... English teacher would wear, yes. You currently live with two children, but not yours, judging by the scent of the top you're wearing and it isn't your scent. Also, the other is probably a male, judging by the little keychain you have on the side of your bag. You hate your height because of him and wear heels at times even though you know you should be wearing running shoes when you're with this man." Sherlock sighed, continuing on with his sheet music.

"Amazing, I know." The Doctor mumbled to Clara.

"You just deduced me!" Clara said, slightly offended.

"Get used to it." John sighed. "I'm gonna make us some tea, yes?"

"I'll go help with that." Clara leaves with John, leaving the two alone.

"Your pupils are dilated." Sherlock finally spoke.

"Excuse me?" The Doctor asked, not quite hearing it.

"Whenever you look at Clara, your pupils dilate. I haven't checked your pulse but I'm pretty sure it's skipping beats with those two hearts of yours. I can hear it and you're probably an alien that can either live forever and regenerate to someone new..." Sherlock deduced. "And you haven't made a move yet." Sherlock concluded, amused.

"What-I-Can't-Uh..."

"I may not be a emotions expert, but you love her. Her pupils dilate too." Sherlock continued and at the same time, Clara and John came back.

Maybe I will make a move once this Cybermen thing is finished... The Doctor thought.

"So... What brings you here, Doctor?"

~~
I wrote this before I opened a WattPad so... Here it is.