Paradoxes Don't Allow You To Come Back

(😭😭A/N: WARNING: Please have a box of tissues... Lots of feels and for you intense Whouffle shippers, like me, you may get mad. Lol I was mad at myself.) (Oh and.. Some swearing too. I was thinking if this should be in a separate book... But I guess here it is.)

"See you next Wednesday Doctor!" She waved at me, smiling. I closed the door, a smile also on my face. Clara could do that, just smile and everyone else would smile. I punched in the coordinates to next Wednesday, but the TARDIS wheezed and groaned, not allowing me to.

"Oi, sexy? Why can't you let me land? I know you hate Clara, but please, let see her." The TARDIS still wouldn't let me go. A hologram of Clara from last time I saw her appeared, the smile turned into a frown.

"I can't Doctor." The hologram spoke, looking at me with such sympathy. Why?

"Why not? If it's because you're jealous, well, fuck off." That was the first time I ever said something like that to my TARDIS. However we were talking about Clara here.

"It isn't. It's because... There were certain paradoxes. Paradoxes that don't allow you to see her again. I was beginning to like Clara too..." Rage boiled inside of me.

"Paradoxes." I repeated, spitting out the word with such disdain in my tone.

"I couldn't stop them. She had to be there. I don't know what are the paradoxes exactly, but she had to stay." The hologram truly looked sorry, despite the fact that she hated Clara.

"She had to?" I asked, my throat becoming scratchy.

"Yes. She expected you to come back, but of course you didn't. So she.. Became like Amy. However she had lived her life as a teacher, no husband nor kids. She..." The hologram trailed off, looking away from me.

"She what?" I asked, the rage turning into pain.

"She wrote a letter at her death bed, just 11 minutes before she died. I... I have it. Don't ask how." A letter appeared near the console lever. I slowly picked it up, my tears now falling uncontrollably. I loved Clara. Now she was gone... Gone because of SOME FUCKING PARADOXES! The writing on the letter was pristine as usual, just like Clara's handwriting when I last saw it. I read it slowly...

(A/N: Ah the letter. I hated writing it.)

Dear My Doctor,

Ever since that day, I knew you hadn't come back for a reason. I understand. It was wonderful to travel with you, the madman in a box.

My time on Earth is almost over. Looks like old age caught up... Yes, 70, such a whooping number. You on the other hand, it has only been 10 minutes since we last saw each other in your perspective. For me... It's been 46 years and I've had a good life.

If you see one of my copies, show them the stars. They are all me and if they die, just remember that they died for you. They died because you needed to keep living. You needed to be saved. Remember that.

If the TARDIS sees this, please old girl, make sure he doesn't travel alone. Make sure he is safe because I won't be there to save him. Treat him well and I forgive you for hiding my bedroom so many times.

Well... If I ever get reborn, I only hope I encounter you and say my opening line, 'It's smaller on the outside!'

Doctor I

The letter just ends there, nothing. I know what she was going to say... Just... Oh Rassilion, I stared at the letter, my vision clouding due to the tears. She waited. She waited for me, 46 years. 46 damn years.

"I..." I didn't know what to say. I was lost for words.

"I'm really sorry." She truly was, even Clara mentioned her in her death letter. However, I didn't need the TARDIS' sorry. I needed my Clara. I held the letter to my chest and as the tears streamed down my face... My Impossible Girl...

I know what she was going to write. That last sentence... And I have to respond to it. I felt it myself, but never got to say it directly to her.

"Clara... I... I love you too..." I whispered into the cold air inside the TARDIS....

~~~

I.. OH GOD I CANT CONTROL THE TEARS. I JUST HAVE A LITTLE FEELS IN MY EYES, THATS ALL, RIGHT? I'M REALLY FREAKING SORRY. I.... REALLY AM.... BUT... OH GOD... I BECAME MOFFAT! 😭😭

~~~

I'm calm.. Okay.. Guys, look, I'm really sorry.

~~~

I'm okay now. Just... I'm sorry for everything and please forgive me. >~<

Maybe a 2-parter, idk.........

What do you dudes want?