Cyber Desire *Smut*

I swear, this is smut/sexual content, but not descriptive. I am a.. nah, I shouldn't reveal my age. But anyway, this is very intentional. It's my first (not really) smut fic.

So if you shouldn't be reading this, don't. You'll get bad thoughts. Seriously... I DIDN'T KNOW! I WAS INNOCENT AND I CLICKED THE WHOUFFLE STORY! I THOUGHT IT WAS HARMLESS. But I was wrong.

~~~~

You think the Doctor was weird, but when he is talking to himself, you start to think he was bonkers. Clara never asked, but when the Doctor yelled, "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!", she became worried. Clara rushed into his room, which was surprisingly open. There, she saw the Doctor, wearing his trousers, shirt, and bowtie, blinking several times. He was mumbling, very faintly.

"Doctor?" She asked and he didn't do anything. Not realizing what was actually going on, she stepped closer. The Doctor still didn't react, his hands shaking. Until Clara sat next to him on the bed was when he reacted.

In a swift motion, just somehow, the Doctor was  on top of Clara. Her eyes widened, suprised at what was going on. His hands were holding her down and with his weight and strength on top of her, she was no match for him.

"Doctor?" Clara asked again, now afraid, in a way.

"Clara, listen to me. I'm not mentally well right now. Remember the Cybermen thing with Angie and Artie? Well, it's still in my head!" The Doctor explained quickly, before his pupils dialated and his eyes changed color, yes changed color. A dark blue, a suprising change from his calm green.

"Oh dear... What have I gotten the Doctor into this time?" There was no mistaking it.

"Mr. Clever." She spat out.

"You aren't happy to see me? I thought you would be, considering the face I said what was on his mind." Mr. Clever said, keeping her pinned down. "You'd think I disappeared, but no. I'm here to help. You see, you both have the same desire. Just... What's the word... Shy. But I'll help you out of it. I'm not just helping you, but me too. You left an imprint in my databases. I had to come back one day... To satisfy the desire." And that's when things changed.

Mr. Clever began to unbutton her blouse, kissing her neck with light kisses at the same time. It felt good, it really did, but...

It felt like cheating on the Doctor with the Doctor, in some way.

Clara's hands seemed to have some type of mind of their own as she started to unbutton his shirt. She tried to put her hands down, but they wouldn't obey.

She tried ever so hard to resist, but a light moan escaped her lips when both of them were almost fully naked, except still in their underwear.

"Is that a moan I hear?" Mr. Clever smirked, before jerking, his eyes turning back to it's simple emerald color.

"Clara, I am so so so sorry." He said, before Mr. Clever came back and that night changed everything.

~~~~

Clara woke up, her head pounding horribly. She opened her eyes and realized three things.

1) This was NOT her bedroom.

2) She was naked.

3) The Doctor was next to her, naked as well.

She gulped and stared at the ceiling. The Doctor needed to get Mr. Clever out of his head and now.

But maybe she wouldn't mind a Round 2 this fine morning.

~~~~

WHAT HAVE I MADE?!?!?!