The Song

~ONCOMING FEELS~

Clara stared at the notebook she picked up at the town Christmas. It wasn't that small, able to keep him busy by writing in it. She knew it was the Doctor's judging by the handwriting, the color of the journal, etc. She skimmed through it, most starting with Journal Entry #... Until she came across one page that didn't start with Journal Entry, but instead it was a song called Regeneration? It was written quickly, for some reason.

It started like this:

Clara, is it just you, me, the TARDIS, and the universe? That must be so confusing for a human girl... And I know you gonna need me with you, but I'm staying in town alone, without you...

Regeneration keeps me alive, but it's me change and I needed to save you, but who's gonna save me? Please forgive me for whatever I do, when I change into some new.

Clara, I can feel myself regenerating. Into someone new I don't who. I know he might push you away... I swear I can't control it, I'm sorry.

Regeneration keeps me alive, but it's me change and I needed to save you, but who's gonna save me? Please forgive me for whatever I do, when I change into some new...

Please... Forgive me for whatever I do, when I change into someone new...

Clara stared at the song, read it again, and eleven times just for the sake of it. He wrote this, just for her. And she didn't plan to, but she started to sing the song and cry at the same time.

Meanwhile, the new Doctor was adjusting to his new self. The TARDIS beeped, getting his attention.

"What's wrong?" He asked the TARDIS console and the monitor in front of him shows Clara singing the song he made while crying.

"Please... Forgive me for whatever I do when I change into someone new..." She was crying like mad, holding the journal in her hands.

"Oh dear... She found it, didn't she?" The new Doctor was referring to the journal he wrote in to keep him busy when he wasn't doing anything. He must have dropped it when he was rushing back into the TARDIS.

"She did." A hologram of the past Doctor came up, looking at the monitor.

"What can I do? She loved the past me but I never knew..." He pushed the monitor away, annoyed at his past self.

"I don't know. You'll figure out something." The hologram disappeared and left the new Doctor to think.

~~

Alrighty. Feels, yes I'm sorry. I donno if you want this as a two parter, let me know.