You Slipped Away

I was listening to this song, so I thought about making a thing about it.

~

I miss you, miss you so bad

I don't forget you, oh it's so sad

I hope you can hear me, I remember it clearly

The day you slipped away

Was the day I found it won't be the same

Slipped Away

By: Avril Lavinge

~

I'm still working on some of your prompts, I'm sorry, school is starting and my birthday is coming up, so I've been busy..

Here is the second part of What Are You Now?

~

"He's gone, gone for good Angie." Clara told her for the millionth time after regenerating and all that.

"Wait. He's still him, but he regenerated into a grumpy, owl eyed, grey haired, Scottish old man?" Angie summarized and Clara nodded.

"You do love him!" Angie smirked, never doubting Clara and the Doctor's love.

"I love him, but just as a friend." Clara looked at her, an eyebrow raised.

"Clara, stop saying that." Angie sighed, flicking through Instagram.

"I'm being honest Angie, I don't even... I don't even know if he wants me anymore." 'I don't even know who he is anymore...'

"He slipped away from you, huh Clara?" Artie piped in from some part of their household, apparently listening to the conversation.

"He did." Clara sighed. 'He slipped away from me...' She thought, fixing the kids' lunches.

~

"She doesn't look at me like she used to anymore." The Doctor told the TARDIS interface, which was his past self.

"Like what?" The hologram asked, an invisible eyebrow raised.

"Like how she looked at you!" He grunted angrily.

"Doctor," the TARDIS said calmly, "You look like a 60 year old man with 'attack eyebrows'."

"I don't know what's her problem." The Doctor shrugged.

"Doctor." The hologram motioned to his holographic face.

"But her question. Of course I'm still me." He picked up the note and put it on the console.

"She doesn't think you're the Eleven inside anymore."

"What the hell are you talking about? Of course I'm still him."

"Uh huh. Of course you're childish." The hologram had a 'doctor, you don't see it, do you?' look.

"Okay.... Maybe not childish or anything, but I'm-" before he could finish, the hologram sighed loudly.

"You aren't." The Doctor rolled his eyes and set the coordinates to where he knew she would be.

~~~~

"I didn't expect you to come." Clara said lowly, looking outside.

"I didn't expect you to choose here." He replied, sitting at the chair across from Clara.

"So have you decided?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"Yes," he said slowly, "I'm..." He paused, actually not sure what to say.

"Yes?"

"I'm still him Clara. I'm still the Eleventh Doctor, just wearing another case. But I'm still the same software. Just like my sonic, it's the same. I'm sorry for hitting you like that. It was wrong." Instead of a spoken response, she went over and hugged him. Instead of standing there like a stick, he returned the embrace for a second.

"Can you let go now? This is getting weird." She giggled as she let go of the man she knew was still the same. Just... Wearing a different case.

~~~

Okay! I hope you enjoyed!