The Birthday

"Clara!" The Doctor smiled happily as Clara was walking out of the hallway of the TARDIS. He knew today was going to be special.

"Doctor, I've only been gone for a few minutes! There is such thing as too keen." Instead of stuttering, he just smiled.

"Do you know what day it is?" The Doctor asked excitedly. She shook her head and the Doctor put a hurt face.

"It's your birthday!"

"It is?" He knew it was hard to figure out the days in the TARDIS, but he's been waiting for this day.

"It is! I have the whole day planned!" He started pressing buttons and flipping switches, knowing this would be a birthday she wouldn't forget.

The Doctor took her to many places, mostly beautiful, and luckily it went his way and there were no almost deaths.

"Hey Clara?" He asked, after just taking her to Hawaii.

"Yes Doctor?"

"Let's go eat dinner in Paris!" He said excitedly. "Get ready!"

"We went to Hawaii, a few alien planets, and now you're telling me we're going to Paris?"

"Yes!" She rolled her eyes at his answer and went into the hallway, looking for her room to change.

~~~

~Clara's POV~

Paris. The wonderful city of love. Walking with the Doctor makes it better.

"So Miss Oswald, where would like to go first?"

"Hm.." I gave it some thought, but then I thought of one. "The top of the Eiffel tower."

(A/N: I honestly don't know if you can do that, but eh.)

"Great!" He held my hand as he showed his psychic paper to the guard, who took us to the elevator. As we were rising up, the view got better. Once the elevator stopped, we took in the view.

"Clara?" The Doctor broke the silence.

"Yes?" I asked, looking at him, who was now on one knee. I gasped.

"Will you marry me?" Inside was a ring like no other.

"Of course!" He slipped the ring unto my finger and then he stood up, leaned in, and kissed me.

Best. Birthday. Ever.

~~

So! Sooo sorry not posting. This kinda was meant on my birthday, but I got so busy... :I

~~

Any prompts?