Jumped

So! Let's make this a sad Wholocked Whouffle Fanfiction. *grins evilly*

~~~

"Three bullets. Three gunmen. Three victims. There's no stopping them now. Unless my people see you jump. You can have me arrested, you can torture me. You can do anything you like with me, but nothing's going to prevent them from pulling the trigger. Your only three friends in the world will die. Unless-"

"Unless I kill myself, is that it Harold?" John completed his sentence.

"Exactly!" Harold, or the Master, said, twirling around. "Clara will die, Amy will die, Rory will die. Oh I bet Clara will be a fun target as my live action crew will capture the whole moment..."

"No..."

"Yes! Unless you prefer to see Clara Oswald's blood spilled, die. Falling is like flying but you can't come back up... So let's try that?"

"No." Harold sighed over dramatically before pulling out a gun, shooting himself. The Doctor stumbled back, realizing now there was no other choice. He sighed before going towards the ledge. He was going to jump, but then his phone rang.

It was Clara.

"Doctor! Where are you?"

"I'm on the roof of St. Bart's. I can see you, go back a bit." Clara did as she was told and looked up.

"Why?! Why are you on the roof? Clara asked.

"Clara... Someone is going to kill you, Amy, and Rory unless I jump." He explained quietly, sighing.

"No!"

"Yes. I'm sorry Clara. I better say this now though. I love you." The Doctor hanged up and tossed his phone away, preparing to jump.

"DOCTOR!" But he already jumped.