You Stole My Two Hearts

As usual, Clara waited patiently for the Doctor to come on the usual Wednesday. Nothing special, it was the regular routine, go in snog box, explore, almost get killed, leave TARDIS, and repeat. The sound of the TARDIS was heard and Clara got ready with her bag. A doorbell rang and Angie yelled out, "CLARA! YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!"

Clara rushed downstairs to find the Doctor, looking slightly nervous and still looking happy like a five year old on Christmas Day.

"Clara! There you are!" The Doctor smiled happily and grabbed her hand, taking her to the TARDIS.

"Where are we going this time Doctor?" Clara asked, leaning against the console.

"Actually, I need you to follow me!" He grabbed her hand and took her around the corridors of the TARDIS until he found it. He opened the room and Clara gasped. Inside was a enormous flower room, assortments of flowers, some alien some human.

"Wow..." Was all Clara could say before the Doctor dragged her into the field of flowers and threw her gently on some. She squealed as he did so, hair in a mess.

"Do you like it?" He asked as Clara sat up, putting a flower crown on her.

"It's beautiful. Why did you show me this?" Clara asked, blushing. He took a rectangular shaped box that in the light looked like a mini TARDIS and said, "Clara Oswald, the star that never faded as she fell into my time stream and died just for me. Will you marry me?" He opened the box and it said: "You stole my two hearts!"

"Of course!" And that was the start of the Doctor and Clara.