1, 2, 3, 4, I Declare a Prank War! (Part 1)

Prompt by: Lynxes. <--- Prompt giver of the month.
~~~
"This will be so much fun! We'll be battling again the TARDIS and the Doctor in a Prank War." Artie grinned, handing Clara a paint bucket and brush.

"Angie said she'll be the judge, controlling everything from the surveillance room, so call her now while I paint it pink." Artie nodded, running back to the house while Clara opened the bucket and began to paint.

A while later, Artie came back with Angie and Clara was almost done.

"Angie, go get the Doctor. Simply ask the TARDIS where he is." Angie nodded boredly and went inside the almost pink box.

~~~

"And finished!" Clara smiled and at the same time Angie opened the door.

"What do you-" but the Doctor saw the damage. "Clara! Artie? What in blazes did you do?"

"One, two, three, four, we declare a prank war!" Artie said before rushing inside the TARDIS, knocking the Doctor over a bit.

"Artie decided we should do a prank war since his friends don't want to do it with him." Clara replied, helping the Doctor up.

"A prank war, I love those things. So who am I against?"

"Artie and I Vs you and the TARDIS." Clara replied, before also running into the TARDIS.

"Oh it is on!" He ran back into the TARDIS as well.
~~~
"Mm, welcome to this stupid Prank War!" Angie said over the intercom. "You have weapons of the best, such as pies and squirt guns! Your war begins... Now!"

And it was time to have some fun.