I'll Be Here

YAY 1k! :3

FYI: Italics is Clara's thoughts. Normal writing is what is happening during the story.

Summary: The Doctor couldn't save this one planet and now... Well, he's regretting.

~~~~

The Doctor. He's always there for anyone in need, always ready to help.

The Doctor quickly closed the door to the TARDIS after Clara went in before the planet could explode. They both leaned behind the door, eyes wide, taking deep breaths of air.

"I couldn't... I couldn't save them. Ten thousand people." He was mumbling to himself, now thinking of another regret on his shoulders.

A brilliant warrior and a great man, but sometimes... He can think of regret and that's all. A man who thinks regret is all he should feel.

"I've saved millions in that galaxy, but that one planet, that one planet, I wasn't able to save them. Ten thousand who didn't even know that they were going to die today! Ten thousand faces Clara, ten thousand faces I won't be able to forget because I didn't save them!" He hit his fist on the TARDIS floor, his eyes frustrated and full of fatigue.

It makes you cry, for he, who spent time saving planets to universes, has the regret of a million planets every single time he doesn't save a person. Just a single person over the millions of people he helped and saved.

"Doctor..." Clara held the Doctor tight and the Doctor tensed for a bit.

Sometimes he forgets there are those who care for him. That's why he has companions, like me.

"Clara don't leave me..." He held Clara tight in return, not wanting to let go.

"I'll be here." She rubbed his back, comforting him.

If my mortality will allow it, I will be here as long as I can.

~~~

I know it's short but, I saw dis video on YouTube! Lol it was a PMV but... XD It was on the Doc and Derpy. Or is it Ditzy? Hm.