I Realized I Need You Part 1

After hearing this part from For The First Time by The Script, I thought of a Whouffle fic.

Line: She's all laid up in bed with a broken heart
While I'm drinking Jack all alone in my local bar and we don't know how
How we got into this mad situation, only doing things out of frustration
Trying to make it work, but, man, these times are hard...

My mind is a Whouffle mess. I thought if this at... 2 am in the morning? xD And this may contain mentions, not actions of sexual content/smut..

Clara sat in bed, wondering how she got in this situation. The only love in her life was at a bar, drinking Jack in the local bar. All she did was help a friend. James Skidmore was his name. James was timid about having sex, but Clara was helping him. However they weren't really having 'it'. They both wore jeans and Clara wore a strapless bra. However, the Doctor saw them without hearing an explanation. Tears were falling from her eyes as her love was a few miles away.

Meanwhile, the Doctor was indeed drinking Jack at the local bar. He was slowly getting used to having drinks and right now, he was just getting started. He yelled at his love, mad about what she did.

"Doctor?" He whipped around to find James, staring at his shoes.

"You better have a good explanation before I hurt you." The Doctor put his glass down and stared at the burden of his days. The Doctor was a kind man and doesn't always take action. That was one of the reasons why Clara loved him...

"Clara wasn't cheating on you Doctor. I asked her. I swear we didn't do anything besides hug. Please... I went to see her so I could tell you what happened but she called my cell to tell me go away. I could hear her crying Doctor. She loves you too much." He sat next to the Doctor.

"But how? You were both-" James expected this and explained it for him.

"We were wearing jeans and she was wearing a strapless. Doctor, it was because I was nervous about Jamie." He was referring to his girlfriend, Jamie.

"I..." He didn't know what to say. The Doctor never heard the explanation, just went straight to what he saw.

"Go Doctor." James gestured to the door and the Doctor ran to his car, hoping nothing happened during the time he was away.