Fake Your Death, Lose Someone Dear

So today the Doctor fakes his death in an AU.

Some cursing too...

NOT part two of the last story.

~

"NO!" Clara yelled, tears falling once she heard the gunshot.

Woah woah, you're probably confused. The Doctor, or John Smith and Clara are somewhat bad/good people. Clara is the daughter of a high ranking man in a elite cooperation, who doesn't want The Doctor to take the book of time. That's why he told his highly trained assassin of a daughter, Clara, to be his assistant. Sooner or later, they fell in love. But John finds out about her life during their stay in a motel.

During the night in the motel, however, Clara's father was going to kill them, but instead just killed John.

"YOU ARSE! You took the one thing that mattered to me, the one thing that saved me from being a puppet to you!" She grabbed the pistol she had for protection and pointed it at him.

"You know honey, if you kill me, The Master will find you." But she didn't care. She pulled the trigger.

~1 Month Later~

Clara was strapped to a chair in a grey room. The Master caught her looking around a desk in his high ranking worker's office. She stared at the floor, her brunette curls hiding her face.

"Ah Miss Oswald! How lovely!" The Master opened the door, grinning like a mad man.

"What's wrong? Quiet because you lost your Doctor?" She gritted her teeth at the words. She wanted to forget. She just wanted to so badly.

"I hear you took some documents about the lovely Book of Time, am I correct?" She didn't respond, just kept staring at the floor.

"Don't want to talk? Bring him in!" It was Doctor Winchester, looking quite bruised and hurt. He helped her try to bring down this association, but unfortunately, he was caught too. She looked up, tears falling. He was going to die too, her other friend.

"Tell me." He said coldly, that cheery tone he used before gone.

"I don't know." She replied, and he shot Doctor Winchester three times.

"The more you dodge my questions Miss Oswald, the more people you care about will will..." He twirled his gun, "Die of course!" She looked back down when the door opened.

"I DON'T THINK SO BITCH!" It wasn't The Master, but it was...

"Theta?" She asked, calling him by a name he told her to call him when she was in danger. The Doctor shot him in the arm and cut Clara's bindings. Without her consent, he dragged her out.

"NO NO NO STOP." Clara dragged him back.

"What?" He asked.

"What the hell? How... What... Don't you dare move a single muscle!" She had a certain fury that kind of scared the Doctor no matter how many times he's been on danger.

"How could you just leave me? Just abandoned me, in the dark, heartbroken and afraid? I thought you cared, I thought I mattered. I guess not." She continued, walking closer to the end of the hall, moving farther away from the Doctor.

~~

Now you decide how the ending shall go. If you want, I may do one for you, but that's a slim chance.