DASHI RUN RUN RUN

Once they got there, they all pay for a ticket, got there shirts and there socks and began to jump on the trampoline. They did back flips, front flips and other tricks. They shot hoops and had fun. Jimin was glad that he was safe from his old owner. "JUNGKOOK CATCH MEEE~" Jimin yelled for Jungkook to catch him. Jungkook turned around and opened his arms for jimin. Jimin jumped into his arms and Jungkook caught him giggling. They were bouncing together on the trampoline everyone secretly admiring there relationship. By fair their relationship was the best on. Everyone admired jimins confidence in showing his hybrid identity and people admired Jungkooks love he had for him. As they were bouncing the trampoline broke. "Uh oh!" Tae screamed. "GUYS LETS GET OUT OF HERE!" Namjoon yelled and they all ran out laughing and screaming. "What happened?!" Jungkooked asked. "Wellll I fell and my claws accidentally scratched the trampoline" tae said rubbing his neck. "Well I guess we ain't going back there again" namjoon said laughing. "I'm going to kill you" suga mumbled. But loud enough for hobi to hear. "UH OH TAE RUN AND DONT LOOK BACK!!" Hobi yelled. "IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Suga yelled out and tae began running away from suga as suga was running after him. "IM SORRY~!" Tae yelled as he was running away from suga. Suga kept running after him. The rest all stood together laughing. "You wanna go eat kitten?" Jungkook asked jimin and jimin nodded. "Guys let's go to a sushi restaurant" Jungkook suggest and everyone agreed. "I'll meet you in the parking lot with suga and tae" Hobi said sighing. Jungkook patted his back and said good luck as they walked away to the parking lot. They made it to the parking lot in 5 minutes. They stood outside the car talking while waiting for the other 3. An hour later suga came holding Hobi on his back as he walked by tae. Jimin bursted our laughing. "Let me guess he chased after you and you wouldn't stop and then he started to fake cry which got ur attention and you stopped. And then we was tired and made you carry him." Jimin continued. "Bingo!" Hobi said pointing at jimin. They all laughed. "Come everyone get into the car" namjoon said and they all hoped in going to the sushi place.